1.

The wind was strong as Hawks fought his way through the skies. He was on his way to the LOV hideout in the Kamino ward.  It was a relatively sunny day, but all Hawks could think about was the commissions' lastest mission.

They told him that he had to get rid of one of the league members before the end of the week, it was already Tuesday. If he went through with it the league would end up killing him, if he didn't the commission would end up permanently grounding him, literally, like no flying ever again. On top of all of this, he'd have to betray his best friends, although he'd never admit it, Dabi and Toga were the only two people in the world he trusted completely with anything and everything.

When Hawks first joined the league it'd been for a mission to gather intel and take them down from the inside, but he'd grown to love the team, and sometimes even wish he could be an actual member. He'd thought about how easy it'd be to be a villain, nobody expecting you to save them, nobody in control of your life but you, and you didn't have to pretend to be someone your not. The only person outside of the commission that knew of Hawk's mission was Toga, and that's only because she's a little snoop and she found Hawks having a breakdown over having to lie to them, she promised not to tell Shiggy as long as Hawks promised to tell her everything though.

So, the only thing he could think of was to go straight to Toga and tell her everything. She'd know what to do, she always helped him come up with lies and solutions to problems when Hawks had needed help before. How would she react to the commission's latest request though, hopefully, she doesn't out him to the rest of the league. Of course, Hawks would rather become a villain than hurt these people, they saved him from something far worse than being flightless. At one point in time, he was ready to disappear completely, he would cut all ties to being Hawks, all ties to being Keigo, he wanted to restart. But he couldn't do that for three reasons if he "died" and Touya was still alive, they'd never be together again, he'd have to somehow cut all ties to the commission, and his wings would give him away no matter where he went, so they would have to go too.

Of course, wanting to restart, and wanting to become a villain associated with the LOV were just little dreams he'd thought up to keep the horrors of his job out of his mind late at night. He'd never be freed from the commission and would always be Hawks, the number 2 hero, and the commission's bitch. So for now, he'd have to lie to the league, as hard as that was, it was the only way to keep them all safe and alive, or so he thought.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: There are definitely grammar mistakes but I'm lazy and don't feel like fixing them
Also, this is my first time writing for other people so don't judge me too hard

:)