04 | quirkless

THE FOLLOWING DAYS (Y/N) has been acquainted with her classmates and she got to know them better. (Y/N) haven't pointed out someone as a qualified true hero yet. She just met them after all. All of them were driven by one thing.

Ambition.

To say that they want to be a hero for the sole reason of saving people is a common false face and deceptive. Behind this claim is the hunger for strength and power.

"I am..." the class immediately went silent as they heard the familiar voice. Their hearts race in anticipation. "...coming through the door like a normal person!" the number one pro hero held the door sides with his hands. The class immediately erupted into cheers.

"For this class, we'll be building up your hero foundation through various trials!" All Might did a weird pose before continuing, "Let's jump right into this..." he held a board with the word 'battle' written boldly on it. "The trial of battle!"

'Why is he so extra?'

"And to go with your battle, we've prepared the gear we had you send in requests for to match your quirks."

'Those are lame-ass hero costumes. Should've sent the requests on L/n industries, not my loss anyway.'

(Y/N) sat in her seat with an unamused expression, watching everyone take on their own hero costumes. "Get changed and we'll be ready to go! Everyone gather at grounds B! And don't forget! From here on out, you're all officially heroes!"

"Hey (Y/N)!" her friend, Mina, called. "Come on, aren't you going to change?" (Y/N) shook her head before answering, "No need, I'll meet you guys at the ground b."

"No need?" repeated Jiro in confusion.

"What do you mean? Even Hagakure is changing, and she's literally invisible." remarked Kaminari, joining the conversation.

"Rude!" snarled Hagakure.

"You'll see." (Y/N) turned her back and headed towards the destination, leaving a few students puzzled.

"Let's see what you're made of, you embryos!" All might beamed, "It's time for the trial of battle!"

"Y'all didn't tell me we're going trick or treating, I could've brought my shrek halloween costume with me." (Y/N) shamelessly remarked, eyeing each of them up and down. All Might, who stood beside her, choked on air hearing her critique. "Young (Y/N)!" He said, as if scolding the inventor. "In my eyes, everyone looks amazing!"

(Y/N) playfully rolled her eyes, "Get them checked." All might spluttered blood at her boldness.

"What the fuck happened to him?" (Y/N) mumbled, arching a brow as she observed the two quirked male with half of his body being covered with ice. "Those bigass gauntlets looks flashy but it looks like it was bought from a dollar store."

"The fuck did you say?!" growled Bakugo, apparently hearing her muttered remarks. As a person who specializes in tech engineering and weapon manufacturing, she couldn't help but critique other companies' works.

"Y'all hear something? Because I don't."

It took all of Bakugo's strength to refrain himself from blowing her apart. Ignoring the fuming boy, she turned to her newest friend. "Looking good in that diva look, I see." Mina dramatically placed her hand on her chest, "Thank you best friend!"