72. lose to her...?

And I’ll tell you,
A Million little reasons
I’m falling for your eyes
I just want to be where you are.

- Kim Taehyung ♡

_____________
______

Kim Yuri's voice?

you try to peered through the security peephole in the solid oak door,
Your expression changed when you saw Jungkook holding onto Yuri's wrist, his expression was solemn as he looked at her, Yuri obviously wanted to pull her hand back but the strength was not strong enough.

You almost rushed in but find your movement was currently heavy that you didn't even moved forward but backward.!

What was wrong with you? you didn't know yourself, you didn't listen what they were talking as you turned around to leftover, you just went to upstairs but immediately rushed downstair to go towards garden then  stayed at the corner of the garden, only then your heavy heart gradually calm down, what was you doing now? seeing that scene, you actually didn't go forward to stop but turned around and ran? what was wrong with you? You felt that your brain was in a dead state.

_____

Her eyes turned red "Young Master Jeon, I really can't say it, please let me go."

his eyes are vicious "You'd better tell me what you want to say or else...."

"No.. I promised y/n I wouldn't say it." she tried to pull her hand back as tears flowed out of her eyes "You promised Y/n?" he looked at her in a dangerous way, his voice was ice cold "What did you guys discuss without me.?" Yuri suddenly looked like she had let it slip as she opened her eyes wide "I didn't say anything just now, Young Master Jeon, Y/n should be coming up soon, let go of me quickly, just pretend that nothing happened today."

"Nothing happened?" he revealed evil smile and the force in his hand became stronger "Do you think I.. Jeon Jungkook, am a fool who is being toyed with? Do you still want to hide your poor acting skills in front of me.?" she looked at him in surprise "Bad acting?"

"Ha!" he sneered "You'd better tell me the truth, I will only give you one chance." she knew that she couldn't continue to pretend after hearing what he said, looking at the ground she calmed herself before slowly raised her eyes to looked at him "I don't want to say, it's because I have difficulties, Y/n and I are good friends and you and she are husband and wife, I have known about this for a long time but I choose to remain silent because I didn't want to hurt her, Young Master Jeon Y/n is really very worrying person, I don't want her to be hurt again, so can you please..."

"Tell me, who was the woman that night?" he was eager to know the truth, he had asked Minho to find the woman for a long time, the information he has received before was all fake but now Yuri suddenly said that she knew about that matter, it was too much of a coincidence, Yuri tightly bit her lower lip unwilling to speak "Tell me.!"

She was shocked because of his forced, her wrist hurting and tears fell down from the corner of her eyes "I'm sorry Young Master Jeon, I'm really sorry, i really can't say it, I can't let Y/n down, can Young Master Jeon forget this matter? please..."

The two of them were talking as they suddenly heard footstep coming towards the room followed by the voice of woman "Yuri, are you here?"

Her expression changed drastically, just as she was in a daze looking at Jungkook, he immediately let go of her hand and distance himself from her in advance, it was obvious that this continuous action was subconscious, she originally wanted to act but didn't expect Jungkook to move faster than her, this caused her face to turn pale all of a sudden, his appearance clearly cared about his, this wife!