74. live a good life!

"Did you suddenly feel that you were blind in the past and actually fell in love with such a man?"

A low voice sounded above your head, only then you realize that you're still in Jungkook's arms laying comfortably, you sighed "Indeed, I misjudged people in the past." you never knew that Donghae will say such a thing, you smiled softly "Let go of me, thank you for just now."

Jungkook was still holding you hearing you, he smiled "You have to thank me with your actions."

"Ah?" you raised your head to looked at him, when he lowered his head, he realized that there was scratches that needed to be treat, what if there were scars on your fair face in the future?

Damn it.

He raised his hand to gently stroked your face with his rough fingers and eyes became deep "I will make them pay, you go and treat the wound first." you didn't agreed and insisted to stay there, what if Donghae do crazy things according what nurse just said, you need to stay to know what going on there but he reassure that Minho will guard there, before you could talk again, he already rolled his wheelchair with one hand as another hand was holding you in place.

Jungkook let Minho stay and report immediately if something happened, Donghae wanted to chased after you but Minho didn't let him, as long as Minho was there, he would not let Donghae to be disturbance to his Young Master and Young Madame, Donghae could do nothing and stay there angrily.

You're taken away by him because he was sitting in a wheelchair and you're pressing on his arms, this kind of strange phenomenon attracted passing by people making you felt embarrassed, as you lowly said "I can go by myself, I will push your wheelchair away."

"You are injured." he ignored you and keep pushing himself with you "My injury is not serious."

"Your injury is very serious."

"I can leave by myself."

"Shut up."

He suddenly stopped and looked down at the figure hiding in his arms "If you talk again, I will kiss you here." you widened your eyes and immediately covered your mouth with one hand as you clutched in his clothes, forget it you should just shut up.

You're brought into an office, wondering but heard familiar voice "Why are you guys here?" you're surprised and immediately felt embarrassed, you didn't expect to see his aunt at that time.

"Wow Y/n... why are you so injured?" her reaction was much more than when she saw you getting drugged after all, this time you had enternal injuries, there was wound and scars on your skin's as if you had gone through a terrible rape.

"Jeon Jungkook, I .. didn't I tell you to protect your wife? Is this how you protect her?"

After being reprimanded by Lee Jieun, Jungkook also felt that he didn't do well to protect you, he didn't think too much what had happened before but this time he saw you covered in wound, his eyes darkened as his voice was cold and gloomy "You treat her first."

"I will definitely treat her, get out of here first." Jieun left you to sit on the bed chasing Jungkook out and closed the door behind to treat your wound, she tell you to take off clothes, since you had already take off once before, you didn't hesitate much and do as told, there was some cuts that made you difficult to take off, she helped you scolding how this all happened, although she helped you carefully you still frowned in pain, she applied medicine to clean and went out to get cream telling you to stay still.

When she went out to get the medicine, she saw Jungkook outside and angrily kicked him, Jungkook felt the pain but only frowned "I won't teach you a lesson this time, go in and take a look yourself, see how badly she's hurt."