75. have confidence!

The night outside was already brightly lit, the lights of the houses and road, night wind blew, you actually felt a little cold as you subconsciously shrank your neck and hugged own arms.

"If you feel cold, put on the suit." you nodded, it was autumn and winter was approaching, the wind at night was little cold, you put on Jungkook's suit, his suit was very big, it blocked wind and keep you warm, you lowered your head to sniffed, the suit even carried his exclusive smell, it was good and desolate like the smell of tobacco, you pulled suit tighter, along the way you look at the outside scenery.

"What happened to your injury today? what happened between you and Jungkook?"

You suddenly heard Jieun, you think about what had happened between you and him "The soundproofing in the office wasn't good, you should have heard our conversation before you fell asleep." you're stunned for a while that your ear began to burn, you didn't expect her insight to be so strong that she even calculated this, what about Jungkook? since it was something that his aunt could guess then, did he also know?

"Then let me ask you a question now, do you really want to live a good life with Jungkook?"

How you going to answer? you parted your lips with difficulty and said in a low voice "Aunt, i know you are a very good person but feelings are something that cannot be forced, there is a little complication between Jungkook and me, moreover the person who was going to marry him was not me."

"Lee Minho told me about you two, you are the one who married him in your sister's place, the people of Yoo family felt that Jungkook, whose legs were disabled was unreliable, marrying their daughter to Jeon family was equivalent to killing their daughter's hope."

you didn't have any reason to refute, it's the fact, you could only lowered your eyes slightly.

"I told Jungkook at that time that you were willing to marry him even he's disabled, this show's that you are a good person, I think you treat Jungkook well, can I ask you a question?"

You looked at her and nodded to go on "Do you like Jungkook?" you didn't answer but she smiled "My question is too direct, then let's change the topic, what do you think of this marriage? Although it was a business marriage at the beginning, most business marriage also has real feelings, you have been with him for a few months, how do you feel?"

"I..." you still didn't know how to answer this kind of question, even when Yuri asked you.

"Looks like you are quite conflicted in your heart." she shook her head "Looks like you all still need time."

You lowered your eyes, she wasn't old to called aunt so its awkward even you had called her many times "Aunt, don't say anymore, Jungkook won't like me."

She couldn't help laughing "I have not seen it yet, you know how to guess people's hearts, Do you know if he likes you or not if you don't ask him yourself? even I'm not that oldie, I'm still elder to him, I can tell that he didn't treat you badly."

You didn't need to ask, you had asked him once, when he had questioned you that if you like him but you didn't stand on ceremony and asked back but his eyes and expression at that time indicated, he was extremely disgusted, it was possible that people around develop some feelings for each other when they interacted but your relationship with him is simply would not be perfect, you both are not match for eachother.

"If you don't ask him, how do you know what he is thinking in his heart? Moreover, even if you ask, what he says might not be what he thinking in his heart."

She had been looking at Jungkook since he was small and she can tell that he was a man with soft heart even he was cold in surface "Many things have two sides, just like when I asked you, you answer in a dilemma, there just be a lot of reasons, it's not that you don't like Jungkook, it's just that there are some reasons why you don't like him, you don't even think you deserve him, do you?"