Stressed out: denki kaminari/reader

It was finals week in class 1-A and everyone was cramming information to pass, Midoriya, kirishima, denki, bakugou (y/n), and Momo were all sitting in the dinning room of the dorm to help each other study.
Denki and (y/n) were being helped by midoriya in English while kirishima was being aggressively tutored by bakugou, and momo was sitting at he table reading a history textbook
"Come on shitty-hair its PEMDAS, you do the exponents the the multiplication, not the other way around" bakugou said as he graded a practice sheet in red marker.
You looked over at denki and saw that he was beyond frustrated, he looked defeated as he reread the saw sentence for the 6th time still not absorbing the information. You had already passed that question so you decided to try and help him the best that you could at the moment. You got up and decided to get everyone a drink so all of you could take a breather.
Everyone looked up at the abrupt sound of your chair scooting back before Momo saw you motion fo her to follow you to the fridge. "So... what are you doing" Momo whispered to you in the kitchen. " i noticed that everyone looks kinda stressed out and it is almost 12am so i thought we could all take a breather and have a drink so i was going to make some tea" Momo brightened up and started going through the cabinets to fins a new tea that she found on a recent shopping trip. Both of us started puttering around the kitchen getting cups ready as the tea steeped, after it was done we brought a cup for everyone back to the table. Denki looked even more stressed out since you left, he looked near tears as he was still on the same question from when you left.
"Hey denki, do you need some help with that question?" You asked when he simply pushed the paper away and laid his head in his arms.
It seemed like everyone was feeling the same way so thankfully midoriya started to push his paper away and start to drink the tea that momo and i had made for everyone
"Wow, yaoyorozu. This tea is really good" he said as he want back to drinking the tea. Everyone followed suit except for denki who still had his head in his arms. He seemed so stressed out and frustrated with himself. I decided that it would be best if we all called it's night "hey I think it would be best if we called it's night, it kinda counterintuitive if we learned all this and forgot in the morning because we didn't get enough sleep" most nodded in agreement so i satiated with denki while the others went back to their respective dorm rooms.
"Denki...denki cmon lets go back to my dorm room. We need to get some sleep, or else we will be like walking dead in the morning" i stated as i began to pack up the different sheets of homework that a bounced around on into a folder and gave denki a gentle pat on the back. He raised his head and you finally got a good look at his face, his yes were red rimmed and his normally electric yellow iris were dull with sleepiness and poised downward as if he couldnt bring himself to look you in the eyes.
He grabbed the one work sheet he didn't finish and followed you back to the elevator the floor your dorm room was on.
When you got inside you set both your and Denki's papers on the table across the room as you headed to the conjoined bathroom to change. When you go out denki had flopped onto the bed after changing to some shorts and a t-shirt. You got under the covers and pulled his head towards your chest "denki, are you doing okay?" You whispered in the low light provided by the bedside lamp before you felt wet warmth on your chest as denkis form started to tremble. He mumbled something that you didn't quite catch so you asked him to repeat it " do you think I'm dumb?" He said as he continued to cry.
Your heart broke at the sight of him being so vulnerable and so self depreciating. " of course not,hun. Just because one question stumped you doesn't mean that you're dumb. Hell,even i got stuck on at least four problems. Just because you learn a different way doesn't mean that you aren't mart, please don't think of yourself that way." You stated as you gently ran your fingers through his hair. "Please if you ever feel that way come to me please. You don't need to feel those feeling by yourself" you said as you pulled him closer to you under the covers. " now we should probably head to bed, we have a long day ahead tomorrow and I'm sure you will pass that exam."you whispered as you both went to sleep