:[Run /Claim[:

"So you got the plan?"I asked.."yes"kai said.."who's gonna take care of the beannn though!"I  said."Timedeo and Tommy can!"kai said.."deo and Tommy?"I asked.."yes !"he said.."Ayo!Kai the run is gonna be in 2nHours what outfits me,you and the omega goin to wear?"Dawn asked.."Mmm.."kai said.."HOLY SHIT!THE OMEGA LOOKS BADASS!"dawn said.."yea!"Kai said,,"Awww!a child!"dawn said..."I must have him"dawn said.."yeah no"I said..soon then the diva came.."Ughh!What are you doing here with the omega"Akari said.."talking karen why?"Dawn said.."because you have to follow my rules I'm nicks girl "Akari said.."Yea you aren't now get the fuck away"Kai said..."she looks ugly"i mumble dawn and kai try so hard to keep a straight face ...soon the alpha comes in.."baby  they were making fun of me"Akari said Sap pushed her into the pond ,Me ,kai and Akari lost it..."I CANT B-BREATHE"Dawn said gasping for air...Tubbo was there sitting under a tree like 1 step away from us  ,with his hoodie on And his beanie in his hands..and I just imagine him and his sister

.."HELPPP MEEEEE I CAN BREATHEEE!"Dawn said gasping for air ,Kai was already Gasping for air-

*a fish outta woodor *

"Anyway let's go into the closet!"Kai said .."nick watch the child if he's gone I swear ima-"Dawn said and was dragged by me .."What are we gonna wear?"Dawn said.."I know some things to wear because I was a rogue for a longggg ass Time"I said.."what doe we wear?"Kai asked.."Black leggings,Black boots,water bottle,Dagger,Any shirt that isn't a light color and a hoodie in case it gets cold.."I said.."Woah!"Dawn said..."yes"I said..."now let me get your outfits!"Karl said.."Thank you!"Kai said..

"Thank you!"Kai said

(Kais outfit)

"WOAH!"Thank you!"Kai said.. Yw!"I say..

For Dawns outfit she gets Black cat hoodie,White and black skirt,Black boots and Dark leggings with a dagger Bag.."I look adorable!"Dawn said.."yep!"Kai said.."for me I'll  be fine in this"I say.."Ooo!"Dawn said..

?Run^

"thank you for looking after tubbo"Kai said.."No problem!"Tommy said.."Bye!"Kai said.."Bye Kai!"Deo said and closed the door.."I'm nervous.."Kai said.."Don't worry.."Dawn said.."at the finish line you'll get to choose your alpha!By that I mean the over powered ones!"Dawn said..

Me,dawn and Kai where near the gate where we would run..If You get tackled by elite alpha or alpha That means that's your Mate..We can hide,Blend in or be caught..If you get found By a alpha or elite alpha that's your mate...

"All Omegas and Betas please go to the gay and turn into you fox forms,I wish you all the best of luck and I wish you all good Run"the announcements Said..I switched to my white fox form and All the alphas looked at me...Soon then a female came...

"Attention Omegas and Betas I'd like to let you know Once you step Inside the gate You May change into your human forms!The God alphas are at the end!Good luck Too you all!"The female said.."3.......2........1!"Kai said..

I change into my human form and so do they I tell kai to get on my back while Dawn is in my hand.."OH SHIT YOU WERENT LYING WHE YOU SAID YOU WERE FAST!"Dawn said .I spot a branch and a great hiding spot I jump and swing myself up.."AH!"Dawn squealed.."shhh"I say ..then All the alphas came running....Nick was an elite alpha I was hoping not to get him..An alpha Then climbed the tree I was hiding in with Kai and dawn....The boy had blue eyes,Black hair,Red eyes,And brown eras and a tails..He then grabbed Kai.."AHHH!"Kai said...I wrapped my leg around the branch and grabbed kais hand.."DONT LET GO KARL!"Kai yelped..The man pulled him down...."I guess your my mate.."kai said..Dawn was Almost dragged down by an elite alpha ..."KARL TAKE DAWN AND  RUN!"I hear.,I hopped out of the tree With dawn on my back....And ran as fast as I could..I was so close to the finish line..Someone grabbed my leg  and and I threw dawn "AHHHHHHH!"she yelped.. she landed Feet  first And then she Fell because of the force  and she had blood on her knees and Arms..I saw nick had grabbed me.

"Looks like your my Mate foxy..