76. The way he look!

He saw your gentle appearance that looked like another woman's figure appeared in front of him, although he had not seen it with his own eyes, he could imagine the woman caressing her belly and insisting that she wanted to give birth to him.

Mother, were you in the same state of mind as her at that time?

"Is it really worth it for a scumbag?" his voice was low, you noticed that his voice was different and his eyes were looking at the distance, as if he had fallen into a memory, you suddenly thought what Lee Jieun's word earlier, did your actions just now remind him of his mother?

"Of course it is worth it." your voice are so gentle as you reached out to covered his palm "As long as you are determined, everything is worth it." your soft little hands are cold, when you used your hands to cover his hand, it made him come back to his senses, when he looked at your eyes, those cold eyes have gentle expression, it was like the stars in the sky and the thin moonlight, they were very eye-catching, he narrowed his eyes and lower head to look at your hands trying to hold his big hand.

Only then you realized what you had done, you wanted to take a back your hands in panic but his actions was quick as he held your ten cold fingers, forcing to tighten together interlocking, your eyes widened, it's beautiful to looked at each other's eyes cause it can see lights, he suddenly got a urged to kiss you, he wanted to kiss you, he didn't have the thought to restrain himself as his tall body leaned forward approaching you, when you saw his handsome face leaning to you and his warm breath reaching to your face, you blinked your eyes before slowly leaning back nervously, he didn't get to kiss you as he wished and frowned unhappily.

"What are you hiding from?"

"I..." your face became hot, you didn't know how to answer, he suddenly reached over his other hand and grabbed your back of head, before you could react, he had already titled his head and pressed his lips, muffled voice escape from your lips, you couldn't move even you wanted as he had opened his palm to grabbed your hair full fist while the other one was tightly locked with your ten fingers, you couldn't struggled at all.

You could only allow him to repress your plump lip, he sucked between your lips until he got satisfied.

Infront Minho who was driving naturally noticed the movement behind but he seemed to have gotten used to it, anyway what Jungkook wanted to do would never depend on the occasion, at this time he only needed to treat himself as a transparent person.

when they arrived at the Jeon family, you pushed Jungkook out of the car with a red face, your cheeks are lil pink and lips bright red and swollen and your cold eyes had become misty, one look and anyone could tell that you had been bullied, your hair was little messy, on the other hand Jungkook, who was pushed out of the car by you, had a slight smile on his handsome face as his pitch black eyes carried a wisp of satisfaction.

Jeonghan noticed it when he just come out of the door, he stood where he was, his face which always carried gentleness was solemn, as he watched both of you entered the door, his eyes are gloomy as he stared at both figures.

After entering the room, you quickly removed the suit and returned to him, and find clothes and prepared to go to the bathroom, he stared at your back "You forgot aunt's warnings, your wounds cannot be touched for the next two days."

You stopped walking remembering what Lee Jieun had told you not to take a bath for a while before wound recover but how could you sleep if you didn't take a bath? You pouted.

"Bear with it."

As if he had seen through your thoughts, you looked sad, you could endure it for a day but how could you endure it for two or three days? you didn't expect the injuries to be this serious that you can't touch the water.