79. You're not allowed!

First of all let's pray for our boys "RM, Jin & Suga" for their recovery, fighting get well soon boys, you got army's back.♡

__________
_____

You understood why he was angry, you look at him with wide eyes "How did you know I didn't come home last night?"

"Do you think you can hide it from me?" he sneered "It seems like you have become bold after marrying into the Jeon family, you are not going home at night, tell me what you did at that night?" his tone started to sound a little reproached but then it became a little cold, you're afraid and guilty, he actually knew that you didn't return home at night but how? And now he was questioning you like that? you suddenly reacted, what right did he have to question you?

You raised your head to met his gaze, and voice was unexpectedly exceptionally calm.

"What did I do? Do you care?"

His pupils shrank and narrowed his eyes dangerously "What did you say?" you are not afraid anymore, you looked at him in his eyes pursing your lips and deliberately lowered your voice "Don't you know what I said? Jeon Jungkook, why don't you come home for a few days and I can't do that? you can stay away for two days and two nights and I haven't been home for just one night, why are you yelling at me?"

he didn't react for a long time, probably because he didn't expect you to say this, when he realized what you had said, his thin lips rose coldly pinching your chin with his big palm "Do you know who you are talking to? what did you say?" his grip was strong that left red mark and you felt pain, you slapped his hand but it didn't seemed to impact on him, you could only glare at him with hatred "Of course I know, so what? am I wrong? why are you only allowed to not go home at night?"

You tried to push him away but the difference in strength between you two didn't match, you keep trying until you gasp and stop glaring at him, your face was flushed red because of anger and cold eyes was especially vivid, there's like reflecting something, he should have been angry after you questioned him but he suddenly thought of something, as his eyes deepened and approached your face.

"Are you jealous?" his deep voice stunned you, are you jealous? "I didn't come back at night, I heard you called Lee Minho, are you worried that something happened to me.?"

you didn't say anything and stared at him stubbornly, he moved his hand to lift your chin, he bent down almost touching his cold lips on yours "Answer me." his tone was domineering, his warm breath was hitting on top of your lips but his cold aura made your body trembled as you slowly parted your lips.

"You saw through me."

This sentence stunned him, he originally thought that you would deny or defend yourself but unexpectedly you admit it and even revealed beautiful smile.!! "Just think that I'm jealous, so you still want to stay out at night?"

he leaned forward touching his forehead and nose on yours, Your heart started to beat faster, he really moved your heart, you liked him so much that you could not control yourself, Infront of you was his strong chest and you just taken bath, your soft body squeezed with his without reservation because he approach like that, you suddenly licked own lips nervously, your casual action immediately made his pupils shrink that some impulse of his almost broke out of his body.

16+

"Woman, you did it on purpose, didn't you?" he pretended to be malicious, you wanted to explain but when you parted your lips, he fiercely kissed you, you groaned when he sucked on your bottom lip, you couldn't help letting out a low moan.

This soft moan make him even more excited, his fingers that originally pinching your chin turned into a big palm and placed it on the back of your head, he pressed little harder to make kiss go deeper.