80. he is the father!!

He offered to eat breakfast first, you agreed, he didn't know what had happened between Jungkook and you, why you suddenly changed so much? but it didn't mean much to him, as long as you're willing to give him a chance to get close to you, he would have time to show you his heart.

This was enough.

After getting into the car, you sent message to Yuri asking to meet up in the tea shop near the school today, Yuri was confused why you suddenly asked her out.!! you simply replied that you wanted to drink so if she willing to accompany you, she agreed after a long time, so you put phone aside.

"You have an appointment with a friend?" Jeonghan unintentionally asked seeing you chatting on phone, you leaned against the car seat and looked at the outside from window nodding, there's many people, building, trees, it's autumn, your clothes are baggy and thick but you felt cold and lonely.

He drove car looking at you time to time, he found that your mood today was different, this feeling was very bad, he asked worriedly if something wrong but you just said you're fine faintly smiling, maybe you dressed up today so he find different! you didn't take this matter seriously at all, he couldn't get an answer from you and you didn't intend to tell him.

he asked what you want to eat, you don't mind, you can eat anything if that things is edible, you don't care anything at all right now, with that he drove deciding himself as you rest in the car, he saw that you seemed very tired so he didn't speak again and let you rest driving to the cafe and wake you up after 15 minutes, you stared at him blankly for a while before regaining senses.

You unbuckled seatbelt and raised your hand to rub eyes but your hand was grabbed by Jeonghan, you looked at him in shock.

"Elder brother?"

He smiled before tapping your forehead with his finger "What are you thinking? you're wearing makeup, if you rub it with hand, your eyes makeup will be gone." his voice was very gentle, it was like cotton sucking into your heart, you realized after hearing him and nodded then pulled back your hand and blinked.

You got off the car with Jeonghan and eat breakfast absentmindedly, there was many types of dishes that he ordered and its fragrance was delicious but your expression was indifference, you wasn't moved at all.

he served foods seeing you're not eating properly, you smiled awkwardly eating, the food is very delicious but you felt as if you ate something colorless and tasteless, he frowned and put down his chopsticks.

"Y/n, tell me what happened! what happened between you and Jungkook? don't try to hide it from me, you have completely changed today." you looked at him blankly and smiled after a long "You think too much, I was just thinking of where to go shopping with my friend later, that's why I was distracted, it wasn't because of anything happened Jungkook and me."

You paused thinking something and stared at him "Did you forgot what you said last night? you won't force me to do anything, you won't force me to say anything, will you?"

he was at a loss for words, he sighed helplessly "Are You reprimanding me for meddling in your business? .... forget it, since you don't want to say it, I won't force you to." he picked up foods and placed it in your plate "you're too thin, you need to eat more."

You thanked him and eat absentmindedly again, after saying goodbye to him, you walked out of the cafe, he was worried, you got on the bus alone and lost in deep thoughts.

How you going to explain to Yuri today? you're muddleheaded, you didn't even realize that you should get off the bus, you only realized after coming on another stop, you're completely depressed as you reached out to pinched between your painful brows and get off the bus.