Prolouge

"Elena Bright, a former Kingsman candidate and Celebrity, she is currently being held hostage in an abandoned cottage" Merlin shows a photo of Elena on a screen "Her Father is Lance Bright, he was a Kingsman Agent in Arthurs generation before retiring to raise Elena, her Mother passed giving birth to Elena" "So, do I need to save a damsel in distress?" Harry Hart asks as he is handed a file "Yes, Lance is a very good friend of mine and it would be a very bad reunion if I was there to tell him his only daughter was hurt" Arthur explains "Of course, Merlin, please get a car ready" Harry stands up to leave.

~~~

    "What are you going to do to me?" Elena asks as her hands are being tied to a chair "You will tell us what you know about the Kingsman, if you decide to not say anything, you have two hours to wait for someone to get to you, if no one gets here in time well, nighty-night princess" Elena cringes at the nickname "You know I'd rather be tied to something more comfortable, you know, like a bed?" She states smirking looking at the three men in the room, two with guns guarding the door and one walking closer to her, weaponless "You're something else, you know that?" He points a finger at her "You should've tied me better" She kicks him on the groin and she stands up to hit the chair at one the guys to break it leaving him to fall to the floor and she kicks another guy to a wall, she picks up one of the broken legs of the chair and knocks out the first guy "God, people are so rude these days" She shrugs picking up her heels that was in the corner of the room and she gets out. She breathes out exhausted "Wow, I should've stretched" She fixes her dress and she notices a rip "Goddammit, this is a very expensive dress"

"Excuse me, are you Elena Bright?"

    She averts her gaze from her ripped dress to a suited man "Oh, yes, I am, you were supposed to save me, I assume" He nods his head "I got impatient, sorry" She bends down to put on her heels "Let me make it up to you by taking you out for dinner, or should you bring me home?" She stands up properly and smiles innocently.

~~~

    "Ok, so your name is Harry Hart and you work for Kingsman" She points her fork at Harry as she chews her steak "Well, from what I know you were an Agent candidate, what made you back out?" Harry asks curiously as he looks at Elena with a interested gaze "Father was scared of losing me after my Mother died, so I thought 'Maybe I should try acting' when I got my first casting, oh I fell in love with it, I haven't taken a break since" She chuckles taking a sip of her wine "But I wouldn't mind trying out for Kingsman again" She shrugs as she sets her glass down "I'll let you know when theres an opening" He gives her a smile "Oh would you look at the time! Gods my Father must be so worried" Elena stands to leave "Don't worry about the check, I'm a regular here and also, here's my number, update me ok?" She gives Harry a card winking and leaves.

    Harry observes the card, it had her number written out with a note Call me <3  "Looks like Galahad has a date" Harry rolls his eyes "Merlin, please bring the car back, the mission is complete" He stands up and tucks the card away safely in his suit.

~~~

    "To the shop please" Harry says to the taxi driver. When he arrives he heads to the dining room "Sir, there's a guest so be prepared" The man behind the counter says "Oh, thank you for the heads up" He continues his way to the dining room and was greeted by Arthur and Elena "Why hello Agent Galahad, lovely of you to join us" She smirks "Agent Galahad, I would like to thank you for the recruitment suggestion for Miss Bright, since she has already gone through training and there isn't any available Agent openings we will make one especially for her" Arthur explains "That sounds like a plan" Harry nods in agreement "I was thinking of codename on my way here and I have come up with Agent Guinevere or Agent Odette, what do you think?" Elena looks at Harry waiting for his input

    "Hm I think Agent Odette would suit you nicely" He smiles at her "Speaking of suits, Agent Galahad, please lead Miss Bright, or Agent Odette to one of the fitting rooms for a suit" Arthur orders and both Elena and Harry obey and leave the room together "So, you told Arthur immediately that I should be recruited, I'm honored" Elena chuckles "It took you a week to respond, did your Father protest in your decision?" Harry asks "Well, when Arthur told him that he was interested in recruiting me, he was reluctant at first, but eventually understood that I was an adult and that I can make my own choices" Elena stood proudly in front of the mirror as they arrive in the fitting room "I'm glad that you made this choice, you will make a great Agent" Harry and Elena stare at each other intently

    "Agent Galahad, I have a mission for you" Merlin cluelessly interrupts the moment "The tailor will be assisting you shortly" Harry turns to leave "Good luck on the mission Agent" He looks at the mirror with Elena staring back "Thank you" He nods and leaves.

---

A/n : This is the first ever book I have published so please don't be so harsh on the criticism. All the chapters are finished I just sadly don't have the time to publish them all together.