Chapter 2 : The Most Dangerous Job Interview Ever

"Roxanne! How lovely to see you!" Elena walks up to Roxy to give her a hug and she hugs back "Auntie Elena, its been so long since you visited" Roxy sighs out "Remember all those times when I took you to those gun ranges and self defense classes?" Roxy nods "Well, its your lucky day! Theres an Agent opening at Kingsman and I hope to choose you as my candidate" Elena announces excitedly "Really? You think I can do it Auntie?" Roxy asks in disbelief that she finally has a chance on being a Kingsman "Of course my flower, you're like a younger version of me, probably even better" Elena gives her niece a smile "So pack your bags because were going to the UK HQ tomorrow, ok?" Roxy gives Elena a nod and leaves to pack her bags.

~~~

Elena hugs her niece goodbye as she goes through the next room "Good choice Agent Odette" Merlin gives her a look of approval "Has Agent Galahad showed up with his candidate?" She moves to stand next to Merlin "Oh, not yet actually" "Gods, he's going to be late again, isn't he?" "I'll have to agree with that" Merlin replies "What time is it anyway?" Elena asks "Its eight fifty-five"

~~~

    Its been fifteen minutes since the last time I asked about the time Elena thought sighing

"Galahad"

"My codename"

    "No shit Sherlock, where the hell have you been?" Elena asks "Wait, you're Elena Bright, that very famous actress my mum watches on the TV" A young man points to her "Yes I am, I'm Agent Odette, lovely to meet you, now get inside so I can give Galahad here a good scolding" Elena gives Harry a threatening look and Eggsy stands awkwardly "You heard the woman, in you go" Merlin adds and Eggsy obeys "When are you not going to be late?" Merlin follows Eggsy inside "There was a small misunderstanding in the pub me and Eggsy met up in"

"Did you give him a speech?"

"No I did-"

"I bet you fucking did"

    "Elena I'm not that dramatic" Elena gives Harry a knowing look "You are the most dramatic drama queen I have ever met, and don't you even deny it" She points a finger at him as her phone rings "Gods it's my manager" She picks it up as she turns away from Harry "Hello?"

"Elena, someone caught you going into a tailor shop and people are expecting answers as to why you're there"

    "Just tell them that I have friends there, I can't be friends with only famous people" She rolls her eyes "Yes, well just expect reporters asking you about the man you were with, me and Asher have been trying to calm down the press, you know how they can be when celebs are found with someone that isn't a celebrity" "Ok fine, I'll be careful, bye Linda" She hangs up the phone to turn around to see Merlin there "Would you mind explaining to me why there's a hoard of people in front of the shop?" Merlin hands her his tablet showing the CCTV footage of paparazzi blocking the door to the shop "Don't worry I'll handle this, its just another day of being me" She leaves winking at Merlin.

---