Little moments 3

The games we play with our friends during leisure periods are fun, especially when its truth or dare. And what makes the experience more fun is the unlocking of secrets and different dares given to the players. Its exciting yet scary. While you get to know others secrets coming to light, your secret just might be next in line.

Y/n P.O.V.

Some of our classmates sat in a circle with their seat and a single desk in the middle. Though it was pretty obvious what they were gonna do, I wanted to go there. Just as me and some other students began to surround them, I saw Nischay was also one of the people playing. My curiosity just went up, as we all know what was gonna happen next.

One of the guys brought a bottle for spinning. (U might already know the rules and how to play the game. If u don't, let me do the explaining. U spin a bottle in the desk. After it stops spinning, it will point at a person. That person is given a choice of choosing either truth or dare. In which, truth means; they will be asked a question which they have to answer truthfully. Upon choosing dare; they a assigned a specific task which they must do. You cannot quit after listening to the question or the task.)

They played a ehile in which all of us were having fun knowing secrets and witnessing people doing embarrassing tasks. I was waiting for it to land on Nischay, as the bottle didn't land on him for a while. Just as I was thinking about it, it landed on him. He saw the bottle and smiled akwardly. He looked cute and I couldn't help but smile with excitement.

"Nischay, truth or dare?" One of our classmates asked.

"Umm... truth?" He said.

"Who's your crush?" the question was finally asked to him.

Everybody started "Ooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Nischay was blushing and looked my way a few times. A girl noticed it, a spoke, "Nischay is looking at y/n!!! Nischay~~~~~ don't tell me~"

The "Oooooooooooo!!!!!" started increasing and became louder, while we both were blushing and stealing glances from eachother. I could feel heat on my cheeks.

Everyday is fun this way...

END OF PART 3