4 : The invitation and infatuation

Tyrespiel's POV

"Crown Prince Roux invites you to his garden for a small gathering," Kevin handed me the aesthetically stamped letter and I opened it and read the contents.

So this bastard specifically wrote this letter for me huh. Maybe I'll take my brothers with me so they will be the ones answering questions for me, tehehehehe~

What? It's called older sibling privilege, don't judge me with those suspecting eyes. I just be chillin' 'round these four corners of screen y'know, heh.

"Young master, I suspect that this man is not just preparing this gathering for teas and gossips. Knowing him, he probably planned something to amuse himself."

I glanced at his corset nodding blankly. What would have happen if he snap his hips forward, hmmm?!!!

Snap forward...

Hips... Snapping forward..

Slam, snap, squelch..

Fwop.. Fwop... Fwop?!!

"Shit! I am not gay, I am not gay, not gay..."

"Y-young master!! W-w-what are muttering about!?!!"

- Scarlet Palace, east wing,
the crown prince's office.

"My prince, the invitations has been sent. "

"Good, Inform my sister about it too. I'm sure she'll love the gathering."

The butler bowed respectfully and exited the room. This prince's elder brother soon stride in with a carefree grin happily skipping next to his younger brother's couch.

"How is the trial going?"

He asked his elder brother with a smile which made the other burst out laughing whilst slapping his knee, his laugh sounding like a donkey's.

"Why are you laughing?.. "

"I-its j-just y-your....HAHAHA...smile looks stiff..."

His brother looked at him, dumbfounded, his eyebrows twitching in annoyance. His elder brother was supposed to be the crown prince but since he has been diagnosed to have a weak body and weak connection with the Goddess, the crown was passed onto him.

He, the second prince, became the next to succeed the throne.

"Any skilled knights that caught your eye?"

The older male with a shoulder length cyan hair and pale red eyes, rested his palm on his chin thinking for a brief moment.

And he clapped his hand, rubbing them giddily.

"Yes! The second oldest of Crosseart! His fighting skills are good, he is a natural weapon wielder. He will be a great Commander in the future; an excellent asset in your army."

And he continued rambling about the certain second child of Crosseart while the crown prince of Rafael glance outside through the window glass with a dreamy look.