3~

Kokushibou POV:

I looked over at y/n.
"Are you sure you want to do that!?"I asked, concerned for her.
"If it means I can stay with you then yes" y/n said giving me a closed eyed smile holding onto my sleeve.
"Then it's settled. The girl is to become a demon" Muzan said. "Train her and in time she will become a powerful asset to us"
"Yes master" I reply

Y/n POV:

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into, to be honest I'm a little scared but I know Kokushibou will take care of me, and if I can have him with me then I know everything will be just fine.
"Tomorrow night we will start your training y/n" Kokushibou says
"Training?..." I say
"Yes, you must build up your physical strength as well as your combat skills in order to be a successful demon, if not you might fall prey to those pesky demon slayers" Kokushibou says looking into my eyes.
"Yes! I understand " I beam

🖤Time skip lol🖤

"Aughhhhh" I screech
No matter how hard i try I can never find a way to beat Kokushibou, and the worst part is he's going super easy in me.
"Don't worry y/n you will get better at fighting with a sword" " everything takes practice, you will get it just don't give up" Kokushibou says ruffling my h/l h/c.
"I know I'm just not used to this yet, But I will not give up! I will become a strong demon like you" I say doing a little fist bump into the air
"That will take some time before your nearly as strong as me, but if you say so I will believe you" Kokushibou says laughing a little.
Seeing Kokushibou smiling and laughing makes me feel this sort of comfort and warmth. He makes me happy but I'm not sure why, maybe I can ask him to introduce me to another demon somewhat close to him so I can ask them about it.
"What is it y/n? You look lost" Kokushibou says
"I- uh it's nothing!" I stammer feeling my cheeks grow warm.

Kokushibou POV:

It has been a few days of training and she seems to be getting better at using a sword everyday. Soon I will take her to meet uppermoon 3 Akaza in hopes that he can teach her to fight with her fists in case she somehow loses her sword and hopefully after u turn her into a demon we can see her blood demon art. I just can't shake her from my mind, the way she smiles at me he way her beautiful h/c sways when she's fighting and the determination in her e/c when we're sparring together. Maybe I should ask Daki about this. She would definitely know what to do, she always seems to know about these sort of things.

🖤time skip🖤

Kokushibou POV:

The sun had started to come up so we stopped training for the night.
"I'm going to see Daki for a bit, go to the common room while I'm gone" I say
"Why can I come with you?" Y/n asks
"I have to talk to her about something personal" I reply.
She nods and I walk off to find Daki.
"Hello Daki" I say walking over to her
"Hello Kokushibou!! How are you?" Daki says smiling.
"I'm fine, but I have a question to ask you" I reply.
"Ooohhh the great upper moon 1 has a question for meee" Daki says teasing me
"Shush Daki it's important" I reply frowning.
"Ok how can I help you" Daki asks
"Well it's about y/n..." I reply avoiding eye contact
"Ooh do you like her?!" Daki asks making googly eyes at me
"That's the thing, I'm not sure..." "I mean I get this feeling when I'm around her like I'm going to puke, and I can't seem to keep my mind off of her, even when I'm not with her." I confess.
"Kokushibou it sounds to me like your in love with y/n, that feeling you get is butterfly's In your stomach" Daki says
"What do I do about it, it's kinda annoying to feel like that all the time" I say still frowning
"Well there's really nothing you can do about it, I mean unless she has feelings back then I don't know" Daki ponders
"What if she doesn't like me back what do I do?!" I ask
"There's nothing you can do if that's the case I'm sorry, but don't worry she probably feels the same way back " Daki assures me.
"If you say so..." "but how can I tell if she likes me back?" I ask.
"Well that will take time, but I can help you to see, I can ask her if you want?" Daki says
"Hm I guess so.." I say thinking about it.

Y/n POV:

I was a bit jealous that Kokushibou went to talk to another girl, but there's really nothing I can do about that, if he likes her then I guess I'll just have to live with it... and to think he would actually want to be with me. I'm so pathetic, I'm a human I should of known better that he wouldn't like me. I crawl up into a ball on the couch and pull a pillow up covering my face.
" what's wrong?" A voice asks me from the doorway.
"I look up to see a pink haired male with dark blue stripes covering his body.
"Uh I- well it's nothing I'm just sad that's all" I reply sheepishly.
"Your the girl Kokushibou brought here hm?" He asks
"Yea you could say that.." I say
"My names Akaza" the pinkette says smiling
"My names y/n" I say
Akaza walls over to me and sits beside me giving me a side hug. I look up to him and smile sadly  crawling closer into his arms burning my face into his chest. He's so inviting, I sigh allowing myself to curl up in his lap closing my eyes while he strokes my hair slowly.
"What's going on here?" Kokushibou asks darkly
I look up to see Kokushibou death glaring Akaza
"She was sad so I was comforting her" Akaza says
"It's true Kokushibou " I reply quietly
Kokushibou looks at me then at Akaza
"If you want to be with him so much he can train you to." Kokushibou says venom evident in his tone.
"Why are you so mad about it? He was just comforting me!" I say
"It's none of your business woman." Kokushibou spits
He turns on his heel storming out before I could say anything else
"Wow, what happened to him? Why was he so mad all of a sudden?" Akaza asks
"I'm not sure he went to talk to some girl named Daki or something I'm not sure I wasn't paying attention. But now he's all mad..." I say sighing
"Well I guess it's best to let him be for now" Akaza says.
"Yea and I guess you will be training me from now on too..." I say smiling sadly at the floor
"Yea..."