Painful Fact

Third's POV

'How is she doc?' the girl with red hair ask the doctor. All the screams can be hear on the hall, some was running, some was crying and some stay in their room. 'I'm sorry Ms.Gahyeon but there's no improvement from her. She still not showing any sign that she ready to let it go. Although she did not acting aggressive but it can be hard for me to know what she think.'. 'I'm sorry doc but it seems it will take longer for her since she really adore dearly this person. Its hard for her to accept it.' the doctor just nod his head. 'Can I meet her?' 'yes sure.'.

The man in white lead her to the room. As soon the door open 'Sua..' the first name the women with blonde hair wearing a white outfit mention. 'Hye Siyeon unnie.Its me Gahyeon' the girl with red hair approach her. 'Hye little sis. Why are you here? Don't you have school today.' Siyeon hug her little sister. 'Its school holiday. How are you doing Siyeon?' Gahyeon hug her. 'I'm doing fine. Gah have you seen Sua? I miss her. Why she didn't meet me?' with the question, Gahyeon try to hold her tears knowing that her sister waiting for the women she love everyday. 'Sua unnie went for outstation business. She will be back soon ok. I need to go now. You be good ok.' she kiss the older forehead, closing the door. After the door close, she cry on her knees. It was hard for her to keep lying to her sister when the elder never stop asking the question everyday.

That night

'Singie!' the short women approach Siyeon. 'Bboyaa' she hug the short women, looking at her full adoration. 'You look so beautiful in that dress Sua. I can't wait to make you as my wife.' Siyeon compliment the love of her life. 'and you are no different from me Siyeon. You look beautiful too in that dress. I can't wait to be your wife one day Siyeon.' Sua kiss Siyeon lips. 'Let's go. The wedding will start soon and we don't want to be late.'. The two lovely couple drive to the wedding receptionist.

'Congratulation Jiu and Yoohyeon. Finally Yooh, you are marrying your model. This is really plot twist.' Sua teasing the newlywed. 'Hahaha thank you. I mean I didn't expect that we are finally together. I'm just happy to have her in my life now.' Yoohyeon look at Jiu who standing beside her beautifully in white dress. 'Jiu you look so beautiful.' Siyeon compliment Jiu. 'Now the only couple that haven't tie the note is you both. When are you guys planning to marry?' Handong and Dami approach her. The old couple is her. 'Hahaha soon. Right now we want to settle everything.' Siyeon and Sua looking at each other knowing what the best for them. 'Good. Where is Gahyeon?' Handong ask Siyeon 'She's here.' she point at the direction where her sister was talking to her friends not too far from them.

After all the chit chatting they decided to have a dance on the floor. Everyone with their partner. They were all in their moments. Just music and their eyes talking not a words escape from their mouth. 'Singie I love you so much, thank you for being my fiance.' the women in pink dress look up to her fiance showing her true feelings. 'Thank you too for loving me these whole year Sua. You meant alot to me. I love you everyday from I open my eyes to close my eyes.' Siyeon kiss Sua lips having their own moment.

Siyeon's POV

'Siyeon..Siyeon..' I heard a voice waking me up from my beautiful dream. I open my eyes and see the women I miss the most 'Sua' the women in white smile at me. I run to her arms 'I miss you Sua. Where have you been?I wait you everyday.' I feel her arms wrapping me 'sorry Siyeon. Lot of thing happen and I miss you too alot.'. 'How did you come in?' I ask Sua 'I ask the doctor to let me in. Since you were sleeping I ask them to leave me.' I don't care anymore all I want is to be with her. I kiss her lips not letting this feeling escape. 'I had a dream about us just now. It was the day we went for Jiu and Yoohyeon weeding. You look so beautiful and of course even now.' I caress her cheek making the older smile. She hold my hand 'I know Si and that day we both look so beautiful. It feels like our weeding day.'. We talk the whole night just the two of us intertwine our hand, hugging, kissing just be in the moment.