Chapter 17: Aftermath

Killua POV:

I woke up from the sun light shining on my face. I groaned and slowly attempted to lift myself from my laying position but it was harder than expected. I glanced down to see the sight of my beautiful boyfriend holding onto me with his head nuzzled into my chest. I smiled before looking at the clock on his nightstand. '6:50' I looked back down and gently shook him awake. He groaned cutely as he slowly started stirring.

"Babe~ it's time to wake up~" I coo'd as Gon slowly lifted his head and turned his face towards me with his eyes still closed.

"Mhm" he hummed tiredly nodding his head. I smiled. 'He's so cute when he's sleepy.' I pecked him on the lips before swinging my legs over the side of his bed.

"C'mon let's get ready. We gotta be to school soon." He nodded again and rubbed his eyes with his fists before finally opening them allowing to see those golden brown beauties. I smiled at the sight. No matter what Gon does, it always manages to make me smile.

I got up from the bed and Gon followed suit. I went and did my morning routine, all the while Gon held onto me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder. I giggled internally before finishing.

"Hey Gon, can I borrow one of your undershirts?"

"Mhm." He answered tiredly.

"Thanks babe." I kissed Gon on the cheek before leaving him in the bathroom to get dressed.

I was almost done dressing. All that was left for me was to put my shirt on. That was until the door opened and Gon came in and saw me shirtless. He froze and his eyes widened. His face a bright red as he stared at my abdomen. I smirked.

"Like what you see~" I teased as Gon as he tensed up. I then walked towards him and held him by his waist and pulled him towards me. "What? There something on your mind~" I said teasingly.

"I-I..." Gon was tongue tied and his nose started to bleed. I giggled and kissed his forehead before letting him go.

"Might wanna clean your nose there babe." I said to Gon. He instantly knew what I was talking about and grabbed his nose before running into the bathroom his face as red as a ripe apple. I laughed. "I love him so much." I said before I finished getting dressed.

After Gon and I got all our stuff ready we left the house and walked our way to the school. Me holding Gon's hand as Gon held onto my arm. When we got there we saw our friend group of Old man oreo, Mamapika, Sushi Roll, and Mr. Messy hair standing at the front of the school. We approached them and said hello.

"H-hey guys." Gon said almost hiding behind me.

"Gon, why do you seem so nervous?" Pika asked.

"Oh uhh, just uhhh... I have that presentation for the project today that's all." Gon responded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you had that today." Kaze responded.

"Well, wishing you the best of luck. Imma head to class." Leorio said before taking his leave.

"I'll go as well. See you guys as at lunch." Pika said following Oreo.

"Yeah, uhhh same here. You uh... ready to go K-kaze?" Zushi said trying not to make eye contact Kaze.

"Uh yeah sure. We'll see you guys later." Kaze responded rather sheepishly before they both left.

"What's up with them?" I asked looking at Gon who just shrugged. I shrugged as well and Gon and I made our way to our class.

Throughout the day I noticed that Gon has been acting more shy. Especially around me. It almost feels like he thinks I'm uncomfortable with him around me. I wonder why that is? Is it because of what happened yesterday? Was it because he opened up to me about his past?