z e r o

A raindrop fell on the rough asphalt in front of Ji-Eun, followed by the familiar sound of thunder.
<<Maybe we should get back, Ji.>> Zoey called, while they waited for Camille to show up.
The girl nodded unconsciously, shivering and trying to cover herself from the unusual cold of that late summer evening. Meanwhile, Camille was slowly walking back from the group of guys standing a few meters from them.

<<The forecast said it's going to rain for the whole week.>> she told her two friends after sending a smile to one of the guys.
<<Oh, God.>> sighed Zoey, twirling some of her black hair around her finger <<We'll have to train in a muddy football field until they fix the gym roof.>>
Mazelyn didn't respond and kept silently watching the lights from the mesmerising city lights floating in front of them, lost in her own thoughts.

<<Ji? Come on, we have to get back or we'll end up drenched.>> Zoey said, annoyed at the cold rain that only seemed to intensify. Ji-Eun finally turned around to face her friends, with the usual playful smirk on her pink lips and her arms crossed.
<<You two can't leave me alone even for five minutes, can you?>> she shook her head, picking up her bag and making her way to Cam's old pick-up. It was a little beat up and a weird shade of pale yellow, but Camille still considered it her most valuable possession.

<<Yeah, whatever. What's going on, Ji? Sarah was looking at you and you just kept on ignoring all of us. And let me tell you, she was fuming. You didn't even say 'hi' to the boys.>> Zoey argued, making Cam giggle and Ji-Eun roll her eyes.
<<I don't know, I just didn't feel too social tonight.>> Not entirely true <<By the way, Zo'?>>
<<Yes, sweetheart?>> Asked the girl, with an overly sweet tone and an innocent smile on her pretty face.
<<You know I love you, but don't even try to set me up a date with Sarah. You know I don't hang out with that kind of people.>>
<<Insanely hot and funny people?>> this time was Zoey's turn to roll her eyes, as she tried to remember the last time Ji-Eun had bothered to flirt with someone since Jesse -her ex- had left for Seattle.

<<High School bullies.>> was the blunt reply she received.

<<What do you mean? She is not that bad...>>
<<Come on, Zo'. You know what I mean. She might play nice with us, but we both know how she treats our classmates.>> Ji pointed out, throwing a last glance to her best friends and sitting in one of the backseats.

<<You're boring, Ji. Always have to do the good thing.>> Camille sighed, reaching for the keys in her brown purse.
Ji-Eun furrowed her brows at the news.
<<You know that's not even remotely true, right?>> she asked, blowing a rebellious strand of dyed reddish hair out of her face.

<<Mh. But, I mean, most people have never seen you do anything wrong. Always perfectly on time, dressed up nicely, helping everyone and following all the rules. They say you're the closest thing to a real angel that could exist.>>
Ji-Eun just scoffed. God knows she was definitely nothing like that.

_______________

Hey there.

Sorry if there are some errors here and there, english is not my first language. So if you see any misspelled words or sentences that you think are wrong, along with any other mistake you might find, please say it (without being rude) and I will happily correct it. Please refrain from leaving rude comments, they will be deleted immediately and you'll be blocked.

Please do not copy my story or parts of it, these are my own ideas (even tho they're not that good) and i do not appreciate plagiarism.

I dont know yet what i want to do with this story which means i have written just a couple of chapters. Also I am a uni student and i have a part time job so i dont have much time to write, which means i will probably publish chapters really slowly.

This is a work of fiction, the BTS in this story are just characters and they do NOT depict BTS's real personalities in any way, shape or form. And the same goes for any other idol that may appear in later chapters. Please remember that. THIS IS FICTIONAL.

There will be some slight changes to the boys' ages as well:

Jungkook - 20
Jimin & Tae - 21
Hobi & Joon - 22
Yoongi - 23
Seokjin - 24

That being said, I hope you'll enjoy my story.

Thank you,
M.