Epilogue

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

5 years later

The last five years have been some of the most challenging yet rewarding for Brooke and Sam. Brooke followed her dream and became a Pediatric RN at the hospital and Sam is now a Prosecutor for a big time law firm.

A year after they were married Brooke found out she was pregnant, but unfortunately 8 weeks into the pregnancy she developed an ectopic pregnancy resulting in a miscarriage.

The months after that were difficult, Brooke slipped into a depression and Sam was doing his best to be there for her and also manage his own grief.

With the help of their family and friends they were able to move on, not forget, but learn how to keep moving forward with their lives not blinded by their grief.

One year after the miscarriage Brooke learned she was once again pregnant, their fear was so great this time around, Sam didn't know if they could get past losing another baby.

Brooke was on a strict routine with her prenatal medicine and vitamins and on her 30th week of pregnancy her doctor decided it was best for Brooke to be put on bedrest for the rest of the pregnancy just to be safe.

Roxanne and Sally had temporarily moved in with Sam and Brooke to help get ready for the baby and help take care of the house so all they had to worry about was getting rest before the baby came.

At 37 weeks Brooke went into labor, consequently Sam was in the middle of court when it happened and wasn't able to get to the hospital until after. Their mothers had stayed with Brooke and supported her during labor until Sam was able to make it.

17 hours later Justin Samual Lamansoff was born weighing in at 6 lbs and 8 ounces and with a loud set of lungs on him. The second she heard his cries Brooke burst into tears of relief herself, and he would never admit it but so did Sam.

Everyone fell in love with the newest member of their family and Justin was spoiled immensely by his new aunts, uncles, grandparents, and honorary family.

Two years later Brooke had their second child, Nathaniel Blake Lamansoff and Justin took his role as big brother very seriously. They became best friends.

Now a year later everyone decided to return to the lake house after 5 years. It was the start of something great, new friendships formed and old ones grew stronger. It's where Brooke and Sam started their life together.

Brooke stood on the deck overlooking the backyard. Justin was "trying" to play basketball with Greg and Andre and Nathaniel was down by the water with Donna and Charlotte picking up rocks. The parents were all lounging around the fire pit and the rest of the kids were running around somewhere.

Arms wrapped around her waist and she smiled relaxing back into the warm chest behind her.

"We've got a good life Mrs. Lamansoff." Sam hummed kissing her neck and resting his hands on her small baby bump

"Yes we do Mr. Lamansoff. And I wouldn't trade it for anything." Brooke smiled

The End.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Authors Note:

Thank you all so much for reading and supporting this book for so long! I am so appreciative to all of you!

I decided to go on and just write an epilogue instead of doing the second movie because I honestly am not really motivated by the book anymore, but I know so many of you enjoy it so I didn't just want to ghost you or discontinue it.

I feel like this was a good compromise, you guys got to see how Sam and Brooke's relationship played out and I got to end the book.

I really do hope you all have enjoyed this book and these characters and once again thank you all so much for sticking with it.

Please check out some of my other books if you want! I have a wide variety of fandoms published and would love to see what you guys think about my other books!

Thank you guys again!!

🩷🩷