Becoming His Tutor

"Ava Wright to the principal's office"I hear as i'm packing my bag to leave my first class of the day.I'm a 15 year old high school junior..and yes im a junior.You see i'm kinda advanced so I skipped a grade."Not the quiet kid in trouble".I hear as I quickly head to the principal's office.I've never been in trouble before but I begin to think did I actually do something?I get to the principal's office and begin to knock on her door firmly but not too hard after all I don't want to upset her more if she is mad."Come in"I hear quickly.I walk into her office and greet her as I hear water running in her restroom and no other than quarterback Josh Summers comes out."Please take a seat Ava"I hear as I duck my head trying to avoid Josh's gaze."I know your wondering why I have you in here,Ava.This here is Josh Summers.I don't know if you know him or not but he's on the football team and also a senior here".I listen to her politely and then answer."I've seen him play football before but I don't know him personally"."Well nows your chance to get to know him.You see Josh is in jeopardy of not graduating if he doesn't get his math grades up,and you are one of the brightest students we have here and I feel like you could really help him work to his potential and get his grades up.So are you interested?"I think for a second and come back with a question."Where will I be tutoring him and how often."I ask."You and Josh can come up with more direct details but your free to do it on mondays,wednesdays,and fridays 3rd period in the art room.I can get you and him both excused from classes."I think on this offer and after careful thinking I finally come to a decision."Ok.I'll tutor him."I say."Thank you so much Ella."He says speaking for the first time."AVA🙄"I say with a bit of a attitude and walk out of the office.He exits the office right after me and we both head to our next classes.At the end of that day i'm waiting on my bestfriend Claire's mom to pick us up and I update her on my new job tutoring Josh."Oh my gosh Ava!Your about to be really close the hottest guy at our school."I laugh at the face she makes hinting at something more between me and Josh."Stop!I'm just gonna be tutoring him.That's it.That's all.""Whatever you say best."She says as we hop into the car and head to her house.The next day we get up and are preparing for the day when Claire gets a message from one of her more popular friends inviting her to a pool party that evening.We decide to go to the party so we ask her mom to take us to the mall to get swimsuits.We head to the mall and grab cute swimsuits.I try and get one that covers me almost fully but with the crazy bold bestfriend I have,it doesn't work and I leave with a very cute and mature swimsuit.As we leave the store we decide to get some food from the food court.I'm ordering my food and I hear "Add a chocolate shake to that."I turn around and see no other than my newest student,Josh.I roll my eyes but decide to play nice."Wassup Ava."He says with a grin so annoyingly sexy."Hi Josh.Can I help you with something."I say."Nope.I was just wondering when you wanted to have our first session."I roll my eyes again and annoyingly give him my number to text more about times and stuff later.He notices my swimsuit and asks about the party and of course he's coming.I now debate if I should go but there's no changing Claire's mind.It's now 5 pm and me and Claire get dressed and put our clothes on.We go to the party and it goes fine.I have conversations with more of the popular kids and they actually seem to like me.Some time passes and i've now been tutoring Josh for 3 weeks.He seems to actually be trying and that makes me happy but I can tell he's really not getting it.