Comforting Her

This will not be a smut part.
Requested by MarinkadeMeutter

Lucas exhaled as he saw how Maya and Riley sat on Riley's bed clearly both very scared about what would happen next. He jumped through the window as both looked at him while he showed Maya to give him and Riley some privacy. Maya had nodded as she went out of the window and Lucas sat down next to Riley. He looked as her chocolate brown eyes were now red but they also had worry in them. He exhaled instantly pulling her closer into his body as she had sobbed into his shirt.

"Shh, it's okay. It's okay, Riley," Lucas said trying to comfort Riley and to calm her down.

He stroke over her body as he held her tighter and tighter against his skin. Her sobbing had slowly started to fade while a smile grew on his face.

"Leigh," Lucas said as Riley pulled away looking into his eyes.

"You're beautiful, silly, ridiculous and maybe even a tiny bit hilarious. I don't ever want you to stop being that kind of girl. I always want you to remain that girl. For the rest of your life," Lucas said as Riley exhaled while he lifted her chin up with his finger.

"I love you," Lucas said as Riley smiled.

"I love you too," Riley said as Lucas immediately kissed her causing all her worries to vanish.