Why

I've been in bed for days. And weeks, and hours, and minutes. Why? I don't know, I guess Rafe took a real number on me and now I'm basically depressed. Why. Why would he say that to Dylan. Was I that easy?! No I couldn't be. I mean I thought that's what he wanted from me. But I guess not? I don't even know anymore. I decided to go surfing, to take my mind off of all this drama. I shredded some waves and then laid down on the beach, on my towel. I put my glasses on and relaxed for about an hour, until a figure blocked the sun. I fluttered my eyes open and saw the one and only Rafe, motherfucking Cameron. I immediately stood to my feet and took my sunglasses off, I looked into his eyes and saw how red they are "n-no, no-o, NO! Get the hell away from me!" I grabbed all my stuff, including my surf board, and started to run away back to the Twinkie. He chased after me, "Madeline wait! Please!" I stopped in my tracks dropped my stuff, turned around and slapped him. "Your a coward, I can't believe I ever loved you." I started to cry and packed my stuff up. I started to get in the car and he grabbed my wrist. "Let go!!" "No! Not until you hear me out!" "What's there to hear RAFE, your embarrassed to be seen with me! Now let go your hurting me!" He let go I I jumped into the Twinkie as fast as I could, and drove off. Leaving Rafe there with tears and his hands in his hair. "GOD DAMIT!!" I yell in my car, I see that another car is riding me all the way to my house and I notice Rafe in the drivers seat. I park in an alley and hop out. He gets out of his car and rushes over to me.
Me: get the hell away from me!
Rafe: No! I love you Madeline, whether you like it or not.
Me: If you loved me you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with me in front of your friends!
Rafe: I know I know I know! I screwed up! And I regret every decision except for being with you. I love you M
Me: if you really loved me then you wouldn't have treated me like that. You wouldn't make me stay up all night thinking of whether you love me, make me question us, make me cry, make me scared, make me wonder... Should I change myself? For him, the one and only Rafe Cameron!
Rafe: I didn't know you were thinking those things! If I knew you were thinking that... Then you're right I wouldn't have done that. But I didn't know you were thinking that now that I do I will never let you slip away from me.
Me: but that's just a Rafe.... You already did.
We stand there in silence for a few minutes until I slowly get Into my car and drive away. I see Rafe in my review mirror, standing there in awe. Why why why why!!! Why does he do this to me! He makes me hurt and then he fixes it and then he hurts me again! I drive to back to My place and I go into my room and slam the door, until I noticed that I haven't John be in a few days, and he's my brother. You'd think your relative would be home at least an hour a day but nope not him, he's doing some weird shit with his friends and it kinda bothers me. What if he's not being safe! What if.... He gets thrown in jail like last month. But it's fine. Just stop worrying Madeline he's fine and so will be fine too. Just keep calm and take a nap. Next thing I know I black out and I'm dead asleep on my bed
————————————————————————
Ok so I know this ones kinda short sorry 😞

Word count : 681