e TH Second chaper: Undyen

A/N: i hpe you gys loved that chapter !!! ndyne sucs mg !!!  i ho p hat the perish also fangs to my og for heling me in this chapter <3333 you stone girl! (i dont have a dog!!!!11!)

I stared into Untitled's eyes.

"Undyne..."
"Hi Guys! She Said." she was earing JUST a t shirt and jeans. and it was a PINK t shirt. ugh. i cant stand her.

"Want to com to my lab with alphy?" 

"no" me and sans both said at the same time. but soehow we eneed up going there anyway.

"h-h-h-h-h-h-hi guys." sid alyph. "im working on new experemnt." 

"I dont care!" I sad saidly.

Underneath lookd at me like a prep ould.

"I think its really cool, lph!" edaid.

"whateer," sad SysAdmin, Audit, Network, and Security (SANS Institute. f you ont know what that means ur a poser and a prep and a jerk!).

Undino locked at me like a burnt dorito (geddit)

She sighed, "If you 2 can't clump happily, Im going to get aggressive."

"I don't care, Undining."

applys didnt care. "I;ll go show you the invention!" She and Undyne left, holding hands.

Sans looked at me, I pet his browned hair. 
"Friske..... he said to me, he as blushng.

but then alfys and undines came back. "look at are machine!" said alph. 

undye jumped on top of t to show how cool she was. 
"wait undyne no!!" yelled alphys.

"ha ha ha hee he " ssaid undyne

"UNDYNE NOOO"

BAAANG

the machine blew up. there was so much fire and stuff everywere. it wa kinda sad. i huged alpha. sans ooked at us eajlous :( 
but where the machine used to be was very clearly.... a sowl.

"I feel so bad for the machine." I sad

AN: omg guy! what a liff hagr! i hink undead is dead, what about you? he anyway if you p