𝟾

「𝙉𝘼𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀」

"babe smile" sevyn had her phone out already posing to take the picture with her boyfriend. marcus looked up from his phone and smiled, showing his pearly whites to the camera.

the couple had managed to leave the group they arrived with and headed to the beach alone to spend some time together. the passed few weeks had been insanely difficult so it was a lovely way to get away from everything.

"man, this place is lovely. exactly what i needed." marcus sighed and leant back into the sun lounger. his girlfriend turn to look back at him and smiled.

"you deserve a break, it's been crazy." she replied. marcus arched his brow in response.

"me? and you too, you've been working too much" he argued back. "boss girl, or whatever you call it." he shrugged and sevyn let out a soft giggle.

sevyn got up from where she was sat and later herself right next to her boyfriend and cuddled him.

"i wanna take you out tonight, yeah." marcus mumbled.

"really!" sevyn jumped up and squealed making marcus laugh.

"jesus, jumping around like that as if you were saint" the girl rolled her eyes at his comment.

"no, no but seriously, i'll take you out. didn't make you pack so much to not have a night out."

"i love you, thank you" sevyn smiled excited and wrapped her arms around her boyfriends neck and proceeded to kiss him on the cheek and then the lips.

sevynsinclairr added to story