⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

A/N: Part 2 of the last story. Sorry if it's bad, I came up with it on the spot 😅

-

I noticed the messages started changing overtime. Seeming off, as time goes on. I then realize, my lover has been acting off as well..
I snapped out of my thoughts when the sound of a notification goes off, along with the phone in my hand vibrating.
"Hey!! Answer your damn phone!! You're worrying me!"
I pressed the notification, seeing many missed calls and unopened text from the person who sent the text. After reading more and more messages, it all clicked. I dropped the phone and rushed to find my lover. When I did, she was humming in the kitchen while doing dishes.
"What the hell did you do?!" I yelled out in both frustration, and shock. She paused and turned around, a smile plastered on her face. "I'm getting rid of the problem, darling~" It angered me how she could be so calm. As if she didn't commit a murder.
"Murdering someone isn't solving any problem! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She began to laugh and then spoke. "What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with YOU?!" I started at her and opened my mouth to speak but stopped when she walked up to me. "I know what you did." Her voice was cold and her smile dropped when she said that. "You really thought I wouldn't find out?"
"Find out what?" my voice was laced with venom with every word I spoke.
"November 9th. 5 years ago. Ring any bells?" I paused at her words. I knew what she was talking about; but how did she find out? "Well? What happened that day?" She spoke, getting slightly annoyed. "It was the day that Luke was found dead.."
"You fucking killed him!" her tone grew more and more aggressive as she spoke. "Why the hell would you kill my brother?!"
  "It was for us! He wouldn't let me have what's mine! You had no reason to kill my sister!" I screamed out in anger while I reached for my phone to call the police...
I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I fell to the ground. She sat on top of me, pressing the knife she used to stab me against my neck. "I'm not yours. Not anymore. See you in hell" was the last thing I heard before the knife slid across my throat, ending my life.

-