40

I gave Olive one of my pjs to sleep in. She's honestly the sweetest person I've ever met. Besides Maya and Dalia.

Roman creeped up next to me with his head on my chest. I put my phone down and played with his hair as he just smiled. I'm happy to see him again.

I've missed him.

"Love?" He muttered opening his eyes.

"Hm?" I said admiring him.

"Do you know how much I love you."

"A lot?"

"More then words can describe."

I kissed him on the nose smiling at him. He's adorable.

"I wanna take you out tommorow."

"To where?"

He placed his finger on his lips and closed his eyes. I laughed at him plaiting his hair and then taking them out again.

A notification ringed on Romans phone making him alert again. It's probably mafia stuff. He looked at his phone and then looked up at me biting the corner of his lip.

"What?" I said looking at him confused. He stared at me speechless not know what to say.

"Roman what. What is it." I said quickly sitting up.

He got off the bed and threw the Phone at me making me read the message. Shit.

Akio was pronounced dead.

Tears began to fill my eyes looked at the message as Roman threw his moms vase on the floor. She deserves that anyways.

"Roman." I said getting out of bed following him.

He walked downstairs into the kitchen throwing things on his way and slamming his head in the wall.

"Roman stop." I said my hands shaking. How am I gonna comfort him when I'm on the verge of a breakdown.

He picked up anything close to him smashing them in the floor.

"Outside." I said dragging him to the backyard. He can let out his anger here. He's gonna light the house on fire.

I sat in the corner making sure he doesn't do anything to hurt himself while also trying to keep myself calm.

I sink my head into my knees making sure not to make eye contact with him. In times like this he needs to calm himself down before I can help him

And I need to calm down too.

Breathing started to get hard and my hand is on my chest. I look at Roman who was now shooting at random things.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

My best friend just died. I cant do anything without him. I was already in a bad mental state and now this had to happen.

I could see Sofia trying to tame herself in the corner but I stayed to myself making sure I don't say anything wrong.

"I'm going for a drive." I said shoving the gun back into my pocket and walked out the back doors.

"Roman." Sofia said trying to stop me. I ignored her and Carried on walking. I'm not ignoring her because I'm mad at her I'm ignoring her because I'm gonna say something wrong.

I walk out the front door with Sofia walking behind me.

"Where the keys?"