Forgetting is So Easy When You Are Distracted

//Author's Note\\ : Hi there everyone :) I hope you guys are well and enjoying yourselves. Sorry it has taken a bit longer to post the next chapter ^^" Been busy with school and work.

WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF SEXINESS :3

Please if you do not like two guys having 'fun' then please don't read. 

Enjoy my lovelies <3

~YukiChloe~

***

The next day came around quickly and I open my eyes. My cheeks flush a little red seeing Akatsuki all snuggled up to me with his arms around my waist and his face pressed against my back. He looks kind of cute when he is asleep other than manly. I stroke his head gently running my fingers through his soft silky hair. He moves his head a little then slowly opens his eyes.

“Morning Akatsuki” I smile and tilt my head to the side slightly as he snuggles more into me. He groans a little and closes his eyes again.

“So warm” He smiles and kisses my lower back before slowly pulling me down more on the bed then moves up on his knees and hands before he straddling me and sits on my legs. I blush more as I look up at his slender half naked body. We are both just wearing our silky boxes. Akatsuki refused to let me sleep unless I wore just my boxers alone. I normally wear a light shirt but he said no sleep until I took it off. He also ‘claimed’ he had a bit of a cold and it’s better to share with someone else’s body heat with skin to skin contract like hugging. I don’t know why I agreed but all night my face was red and my heart beating fast. I don’t think I got any sleep at all.

“We’ve got to go get ready for school or we’ll be late Akatsuki.” Looking up at him in this position makes my heart pound in my chest. His chest looks so smooth to touch but it doesn’t help the fact that he is sitting almost on my lower manhood region. I have to stay calm.

“Mmm yea but I want to have a few minutes admiring my cute little Shiro.” He chuckles a little and leans forward putting his hand either side of my head, now on his hands and knees like a cat. He leans his face closer to mine before tilting his head to the side and licks my neck. This sends shivers throughout my entire body. I bite my lip not wanting to let too many sounds escape.

“A-Akatsuki….” I close my eyes tilting my head back. My neck is a very sensitive spot on my body. Akatsuki licks up from the bottom of the neck to the chin. I place my hands on his shoulders gently as he moves his lips to my ear. My face now completely red, I cross my leg over my other one feeling this uncomfortable tightness forming down in my briefs. “A-Akatsuki please…I-I need to have a shower…” Akatsuki chuckles softly and sits up.

“You’re so cute Shiro.” He glances down at my crossed legs. “Mmm did I do this?” My blush burns my cheeks as he places his hand gently on the material of my boxers, cupping my crotch. I shiver and close my eyes tight.

“Ahhh…” I let out a soft gasp when Akatsuki starts moving his hand in a circular motion. I arch my back a little and move my legs around as it feels weird. No one has ever touched down there before so of course it’s going to feel weird but thinking about it now it kinda feels nice.

NO! What am I thinking?!?!

He presses a little harder so I feel it more firmly. My breath becomes heavy and soft pants escape my lips. I grip the sheets of the bed and half turn my body away trying to hide face from embarrassment. I then completely roll over onto my belly and put the pillow over the back of my head and bury my face into the mattress.