Chapter 1

H..hi..My name is James..i was born the day 69 of the year 9992..and I always was a skinny twinkie..small little white snack boy...
Boys always..c..called m..me..small
a..a..nd..I w..was mad since I was..w..wanted to become tall..l..like my daddy..his name was Charles..btw..but a..a..anyways..
I'm a person..w..who likes staying at h..home and doesn't..wants really much..some f..friends..like other people...
But..I..a..a..always e..end up wi..with having p..people with m..me..e..even..if..I definitely..d..didn't search for their..atten..attention..
I forgot to say that..my life is pretty hard..my family died before I was born..a..and I always had to work..a..and do..e..e.everything myself..
Bullies also..a..always target me..f..for being..s..so..c..cute..small..a..a..and p..pretty like a g..girl..a..and so..sexy..so..beautiful..so..pretty..so..so..so..so quirky and so clumsy hihi..
I also forgot to say that..in the world I live..all t..the people got powers..s..sadly..I..g..got a bad one..I..can control all other people powers then delete their existence and make their powers mine and nobody can escape from the control..I..know..its sad..I always wanted to have the power to teleport..b..but n..no..I had..t..to have this..useless power..b..but anyways..
NYAAAAAA~~~~~
A..s..sorry its just my a..anxiety..it makes me do..things like this..A..AHHHH~..P..please don't mind me..YAAASSS~
B..but chile..
Let's talk a little about my Bull..bullies..their names are
Chad..
Jack..
And..
Carlitos..
And their powers are..
Chad has the power..of  super strength.
Jack can control people..pee
Carlitos can fly around the poop..

They are the..b..bad guys of our m..magic school..and they ha..have such dominant aura with their huge giant monstrous bodies and sexy huge face hairy and..t..they always are big..down..there..I..instead..im always so small..ughhh!! So UNFAIRRRR NAYGAGAYAYAYYA..

I always kinda..l..liked them..the..
They always insulted m..m..me and they always kill people..b..but I think that I can change them..I feel like I really can
.So..I think that now..its time to do so.
I will talk to you..b..besties NYagahahahaJUauauiaiUsIUSUSUDYYDYDYDYYDYD later..see you..