22

Max's POV

"So, not only did you take me I McDonalds, but you also are taking me to a clearing?" I ask, smiling at junior. He returns the smile from the divers seat of his car. "yep. You said that was your favourite place to go at night, and I know where one is, so why not?"

"You got a point there. Okay, how far are we away?" He shrugs."hmm..... about five minutes."

I nod and watch put the window as the trees go by. Tyler didn't want me to go.

Woah! where did that come from?! Uh..... what the hell. Gosh I need to stop thinking about Tyler so much. I'm just stressing myself out more. I should just focus on this hot guy next to me who is being so nice an driving me up to one of my favourite spots.

What other guy would do that?

Okay, okay, probably a lot. But still. once we finally get there, I notice that there is just woods. What? I look over and question him with my eyes. he smiled and shakes his head. He steps out of the car and I follow instantly. "Where's the clearing?" I ask. He points into the woods. "Hidden within the forest."

I nod. "oh..... I thought you were going to murder me or something." I said as e started leading the way down the woods. He chuckled and h
Shook his head. "Nah, If I was some type of criminal, I'd be a raper."

"Well that makes me feel safe." I mumble. He looks over at me with a smile on his face. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and begins walking faster. It isn't too hard to keep up. But he has bigger feet than be so I have a little trouble. "But I'm not a criminal, max."

"Sure."

He looks at me and raises an eyebrow. "I can turn into criminal if that's what you want." I shake my head a few times, rapidly. "No, No, no, no, no! Forget I said anything."

He laughs and looks back at the path in front of us. "what about you? What kind of criminal would you be?" he asks. I think for a minute. "Hmm......... I'd be a spy. I could sneak around through vents and stuff and steal three musketeers from candy stores." he laughs. "you must love three musketeers, don't you?"

"Hell yea. Their my favorite candy." I answer. He smiled. "You learn something new everyday."

That's when I saw it.

The clearing. It huge and beautiful. With long grass up to our knees sticking out from the soil under our feet my mouth drops as I see the sun setting behind the trees in the far distance. And a little ways away...... is a tree. With rocks around it. When I see this, only one thing comes to mind.

Tyler's drawing.

This is a complete replica of his work. Except this one is in color. It's beautiful. With every wind breeze that blows past the grass and makes it shiver within our presence. I smile.

"You like it?" Junior asked. I look over at him and nod, not dropping my smile. I look back over at the tree. "It's...... amazing." I mumbled. I start walking towards the tree. Junior soon follows. "How did you find this place?" I asked sitting down on a rock. Junior sits himself down on the ground in front of me. He shrugs. "One of my old friends and me used to hang out here as teenagers."

"Who was it?" I asked. His face becomes a little irritated. He looks away from me and bites his lip. I swear, that better not be towards me. "Doesn't matter, we aren't friends now."

"Why?" Okay, so I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I just like to know. Is there anything wrong with that? Seriously. "Because him and my ex- girlfriend was cheating on me. Thats why she's my Ex."

Deji vu much. Funny how I broke up with my boyfriend because he cheated on me. Funny how the same thing happened to him. "Thats weird." I mumbled. He looked back at me with a questioning look. "What's weird?" He asks.

"Well...... I had an ex boyfriend who cheated on me and that's why we broke up." I tell him. He smiled slightly. "Then I guess we have something in common, max."

"Yea, I guess we do."

<<>>

Tyler's POV

Well my master plan to keep max and junior from going out didn't work. And now I'm paying for it. Because she's not home yet and it's around eleven o'clock. Which is worrying me. What if something happened? Like they are staying at his place? They could....... no. No, I Refuse think of things like that.

She wouldn't do anything...... would she? But she could! He could pressure her into it! I need to text her.

I roll over on my bed, expecting her to be home by now so I could actually sleep. I grab my phone from the nightstand and lay back on my back.

Tyler Colton: When are you coming back? Im tried and ready to go to sleep.

She takes a few minutes before replying. And don't judge the name I set for her contact name.

Princess: Sorry, we're coming back now.

Tyler Colton: Junior can stay in the car. Tell him I said that.

Princess: Um.... okay. Why?

Tyler Colton: Just do it, please.

Princess: Your telling me when we go to bed.

I smile. At least she plans to sleep with me. And wants to talk to me. Even though I'm already half way asleep.

Tyler Colton: Whatever, just get your cute ass over here.

Princess: (Rolls eyes) Cute ass huh?

Tyler Colton: Yes. You have the cute butt and I have the cute body.

Princess: Your an asshole.

Tyler Colton: I know you are, but what am I?

Princess: You make no Since.

Tyler Colton: Thats why you like me.

Princess: In your dreams.

Tyler Colton: For us, it's nightmares.