Vegas Lights

Vegas.

I just finished the first show of the tour and feel like I’m on top of the world. Absolutely nothing will beat the adrenaline rush I feel when I walk out onto that stage, hearing fans scream at the top of their lungs for me and sing along to the songs I wrote.

I’ve always had a bit of a thing for praise.

After saying my thanks to the band and crew for helping put on such an amazing performance, I make my way back to my dressing room to clean up a bit. Every time I’m in Vegas I make a special stop to a club on the strip. It’s the type of club where I have to go in through the back door because the publicity if the world saw Harry Styles walking into “Vegas Lights” would be absolutely insane.

I don’t plan on changing because there’s something about the shiny pink vest I’m wearing that makes me feel more confident than ever.

I make sure that I’m quick in cleaning up considering it’s already nearing one in the morning and I can’t help but get excited in anticipation.

The drive there was only about 15 minutes and as I walk in through the back door, I’m met with the smell of sex and cigarettes. A smell I would never get tired of.

As I walk through the club, no one pays any mind to me, too busy in their own doings. That is until I sit down at one of the couches near the corner right in front of a stage with a pole in the center.

As soon as I sit down a woman approaches me wearing one of the filthiest pieces of lingerie I think I’ve ever seen. It’s a brighter pink that nearly matches the color of my outfit and stands out against her tanned skin and it looks like it took at least three people to get on. From the straps that lay just around but don’t cover her tits, to the lace around her midsection that straps onto the tights that go to her mid thigh, and the tiny panties that show more than they cover, all tied together with a choker with a metal heart in the middle of it, I can’t stop staring.

Bold in her movements, she comes to stand between my spread legs from my leaned back position on the couch and leans forward so far that our noses are nearly touching. I have trouble keeping my breathing steady and when she speaks, my breath hitches slightly which she definitely notices by the smile that spreads on her face.

“Hi,” she whispers near my ear and it sends immediate shivers down my spine.

“Hi” I simply reply back and watch as dimples indent into her cheeks from my meek demeanor. I lift my hands up to place them on her hips but stop myself to ask if I can. Before I can get the words out though she puts her hands on mine and places them on her hips before moving her hands back to the couch behind my head.

I’ve always found myself to be a little shy when first starting out with someone new, I usually let them take control until we’ve found a working rhythm and can read each other's bodys without having to say anything. That’s when I like to take control back.                                              

Rather than leaning over me, she moves her knees so they’re on either side of my hips and sits down practically right on top of my dick. The sudden movement makes me tilt my head back slightly and close my eyes.

She begins to move her hips in a teasing pattern and I know she feels my dick harden underneath her because she pushes herself down further to apply more pressure. “I’m Kerr” she says to me and I barely catch it, too caught up in the restricted pleasure she’s giving me.

“H-Harry” I manage to stutter out while looking straight into her eyes and she lets a smile spread on her face again.

“Yeah, kinda got that. Your face has been plastered all over the strip for weeks now. First show was tonight, yeah?” She asks me while continuously grinding down onto me. The feeling is starting to become unbearable but god it feels so good. I finally process what she says and can feel my cheeks heat up knowing that she recognized me.