𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

______________

______________

You followed Satoru into the school. He lead you to his office as he closed the door behind him and locked it. "I'll probably have to keep you a secret for now, since your a curse." He said while sitting down at his chair. You sat down at the couch he had in his office.

"I'll have to explain to the higher ups who you are and why you're here." Satoru said while leaning back in his chair. "So, you're a teacher now?" You said to him. "That I am."

"Thats good, do you have students?" You asked him. "I do." He said back to you. Suddenly someone knocked on the front door of his office. "Gojo-sensei!" You heard a boy call out.

"Ah shit, One second!" Satoru calls out to him. "Y/n come here." He whispers. You get up and stand beside him, he gestures for you to move under his desk. You look at him weird before crawling under.

He gets up and unlocks the door. "Come in!" He says while sitting back down and scooting in to make sure your not showing. You hear the boy walk in and close the door behind him.

"What's the matter Yuuji?"

"Hm how interesting."

"Uhh-" He says as if he's forgotten what he came to his office for. "Ah right! I was gonna ask you when we're starting our training today? It was supposed to start awhile ago." He says nervously.

"Idiot. I know she's here. Switch with me."

"Damn brat."

"In a few minutes, now run along please." Satoru said while gesturing towards the door. "Right." Yuuji said as he walked out and closed the door behind him.

"Go back in there or switch with me and I'll do it myself."

"Shut up."

"Haha, was that one of your students, Satoru?" You said while pushing him back and plopping yourself on his desk. "Yes, now why are you sitting on my desk?" He says to you.

"Mhm." You hum to yourself before getting up and sitting back down on the couch.

_____________