How did i meet the love of my life?

Hey GUYSSS!!

First story part one plz be nice!! It's a bit hard to keep up.

 Let me know if you want a part 2 and a one y/n with the avengers! I made a lot of mistakes soooo yeah lol. 

This is Matthew Riddle X Y/n. And your future selfis writing a diary of her life with her solmate. 

TO BE WARRNING: Abuse, sad, language and marvel spolier.

 Am a big fan of writing but i go to school it will be a bit hard to keep up. 

But, I will try my best.Evrything will be explained in the story. And I don't put up pictures. 

Sorry but i don't really like it. But if you want I could. My insta is in the end if you have any suggestion!:)
OKAY OKAY I WILL SHUT UP. HAVE A GOOD DAYYYY:))))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear diary:

 Am going to tell you my story of the one that I fell for. Theres going to be hes and my Pov. So sit back and relax.

 Well i was finally 18 it insane how time when fast. To my dad abusing me since I was 5. But now I was having so much fun with the avengers. Its insane how time flys buy. I haved been having some up's and down's with the avengers. Natasha is like a mother to me. So I changed my last name to Romanoff. It's better then my dad's at least. Who like to have his last name. That day was the best birth day that I had. Me and the avengers were having a party for my birth-day. To be honest it was really fun. At the end of the night we were all chilling on the sofa.

<<  Well how was your party y/n>> said Wanda with her big smile.

I responded very happly

<< It was amazing thank you guys for evrything it means so much to me>>

<<ofc hony you deserve this your the best kid i ever me->> Natasha did not have toime to finish when J.A.R.V.I.S started talking.

<< Sorry to innterupt but Miss y/n you have a letter out side for you.>>

I was confuse. I got up and went to the front door. I opend it and saw a letter. I picked up. And I saw it had a wierd stamp on it. I looked at it more closly.

<<Hogwarts..?>> I wissped to my self.

I hear foots stept comming closer. So I hide it under my t-shirt.

<<HEYY BIRTH_DAY GIRLLL YOU COMMING>> sais Thor a bit drunk.

I nobed and went where my step-mom was.

<<hey mo- i mean nat can i talk to you>>

<<ofc honney and its okay if you call me mom>>

I smiled and went to a room with her. I take out the letter and show her.

<<So i found this any idea of what it can be>>

<<nope but it sais ha-ho-hogwarts on it>>

Not gonna lie in that time it was very funny how she said it

 -Can we open it, she asked,

-sure i guess what else do we do if not,

We both open the letter and read the note