Chapter 11: Game Start! (1)

Chanyeol's POV

I got a good plan but I'm not using it yet. Hehe! Anyways this is the position:          
      Kyungsoo Kai

Minseok Table Other members

Me Baekhyun

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun looked so fired up. Xiumin was the referee. "Game start!" He said. I was just standing here waiting for Kai to serve. Kai served it straight to Baekhyun. He was supposed to serve it to me. Baekhyun stopped the ball. "Kai, do you know how to play ping pong? 'Cause you were supposed to serve it to Chanyeol" Baekhyun gave the ball to me. "Sorry, I haven't played it in a long time." Baekhyun gave the ball and Kai served. And the game began.

Kyungsoo and I were rallying. Kyungsoo was hitting it hard so I wouldn't be able to return it but I managed to. 15 minutes have passed and we haven't even got our first point yet. Baekhyun was getting annoyed but so was I. "Kyungsoo, hit it to me. Stop hitting it to Chanyeol" Baekhyun shouted. "I don't know why but I can't." Kai swapped spots with Kyungsoo and hit the ball to Baekhyun. "Finally!" Baekhyun did a backhand to Kyungsoo. 

Hehe! I'm going to use my plan now! BaekYeol - 10 , KaiSoo - 9. I'm gonna win with this."Baekkie, can you keep playing for me?" I whispered in his ear. "Aah, ok." Baekhyun returned the ball. Kai and D.O was so focused on the game that they forgot about me. I went up to Kai and kissed him on the cheek. "What the hell!" Kai missed the ball and wiped the kiss off. I went back to where Baekhyun was. "Y-YOU! YOU! WHY DID YOU KISS HIM! B-BAEKHYUN, DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THAT!" Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun with an angry look. "I do! But I didn't expect Chan to do that!" I might have to say sorry to Baekhyun xD. Baekhyun glared at me. "Ok! Fight later! Baekyeol won! Next two pairs!" Luhan said.

Minseok's POV

That Yoda really have to do that! I knew Kai and Kyungsoo's progress in their relationship wasn't good. Aish! Stupid me! I wrote the initials for the 6 pairs so it's easier for me to sort out who's against who. KaiSoo - KS, BaekYeol - BY, XiuHan - XH, LayDae(I changed it for ChenLay) - LD, TaoRis - TR, SuHun - SH. (Sorry if you get confused) Right now the paper in my hand shows:

1st Round - KS vs BY - BY wins

2nd Round - XH vs SH - 

3rd Round - LD vs TR 

4th Round - BY vs The Winner of XH vs SH (The winner of this round will be against the winner of LD vs TR and that will be the 5th and final round)

It's our turn against SuHun. Yoda was the ref and now the position is:    

Suho Sehun

Chanyeol Table Other members

Me Luhan

"Game Start!" Chanyeol said. Luhan served it to Suho and missed the ball. "1-0" Chanyeol announced. "Watch the ball carefully. Where were you looking at, hyung?"Sehun asked. "Sorry. I was thinking about something." Suho replied. "Well, stay focused now." Sehun said.

Luhan's POV

"10-8, XH lead." Chanyeol announced. Only 5 minutes have passed and the game had went so fast unlike the first round which took like 15 minutes. Well I have to end it. It was my serve now and I served it to Suho and it wasn't an ordinary serve but a fast one. Even Minnie didn't see it. "W-Were you saving that the whole time?" Suho stuttered."Umm, no. I just did it because I want to." I replied. The other members can't even do a fast serve like that. In a blink, the ball just bounced to the other side of the net and that was our point and our win."11-8, XH wins!" Chanyeol said. "Good job, Lu-ge~" Xiumin kissed me on the cheek. The third round might be fun to watch. We'll have to see.

I have finished the chapter! Hope you enjoy it! I don't know when I will update the next chapter though. xD