chapter 10 - prime path

Y/n's pov:

♡ ≡ ✦

I was walking with Ranboo through the prime path with a small talk involved. Laughs and giggles included as well. Earlier, I put my hair in two simple braids before I headed out and met with Ranboo.

We passed across some people like, Niki and Wilbur, as long as Tommy and Tubbo, who we actually stopped and talked with for a bit. While we were talking, eventually Purpled joined. I walked aside of Ranboo and purpled, leading me to be in the middle of everyone.

We were all walking through the prime path when I saw the Dream Team, not far in front of us. The thought about yesterday flowed through my mind, though I was confused. It was none of my place to know.

As we got closer I felt a pair of eyes burning through me. I simply look over to the Dream Team, where I saw them looking directly at us, most precisely, me. I simply smile and wave, as always.

Dream looked angry, Sapnap looked normal and George simply smiled back at me. I took my gaze off of them as I felt my cheeks flush a light pick from embarrassment. We completely passed them and I joined back to their conversation.

That was when I heard my name being called, I stop my tracks and look back to see Sapnap. My braids slightly bounced at the sudden action but eventually found its place again. "Yeah?"

"You still up for tomorrow?" He asked with a slight grin on his face. I then remembered earlier events

Flashback: ⤛

I was walking away from my home with the intention to find Ranboo. It was now late morning and I could only guess that everyone has woken up. After about fifteen minutes of walking through the path I made, I spotted the prime path.

Barely feet in I heard my name being called. I look around and saw Sapnap walking towards me. "Oh, hi Sapnap!" I greeted him with a smile on my face, glad to know he's here.

"Good morning Y/n! I was wondering if you were busy later?" I looked at him confused, I really never had plans and if I did, they were planned last minute. "Uh, not that I know of, why?"

I questioned him as I answered his question with some laughs in it. Then, a soft smile went into Sapnaps lips before he started talking again. "Well in that case, why don't you come with me for a picnic later today?!"

He said enthusiastically, I mean, I would love to get to know him better and it would be fun so why not? I agreed  to go later on with him as we made a short conversation before I went back to look for Ranboo.

End of flashback: ⤛

My confused expression soon changed as I got from where this was coming from. I softly nod my head and looked back around with the others who were just waiting patiently for me.

♡₊˚•. ↳
I'm running out of ideas to put here 😐

Wc: 511