Meeting Harry Potter

Lana eventually tracked Peter Pettigrew down to the home of the Weasleys. When she'd discovered his location, she'd nearly exploded in indignation. 

Knowing now how Peter had passed information on to betray them all, she held him responsible for the deaths of Fabian and Gideon Prewett. The two men had been ambushed in their home six months before and had managed to bring down multiple Death Eaters before they were brought down. Their loss had hit the Order as hard as loosing Marlene McKinnon had weeks before that, but no one had been more devastated than their older sister, Molly Weasley.

Molly was pregnant with her seventh child and there had been serious concern for her health when she received the news. The woman was incredibly strong however, and after one solid week of desolate mourning, she put a forced smile on her face and she continued to take care of herself and her children. Lana had been her midwife when the old one retired and had helped Molly bring both Ron and Ginny into the world. She had formed a bond with the woman and held much affection in her heart for all of the boys.

Sirius had teased her about how frequently she had visited the Weasleys during Molly's incapacitation with Ginny. 

"Going to see your other boyfriend, are you?" Sirius smiled over at her from where he was sorting a new batch of records he'd found on sale. Bill Weasley, Molly's oldest, had made his affection for her known in the form of various bouquets of wildflowers that she accepted graciously and with a flourish.

"Jealous?" Lana looked up with a flirty smile after she'd ensured that her bag was full of all of the necessary potions and herbs she'd need. 

"Absolutely." He'd stood up, his tall frame naturally gliding as he rushed to sweep her into his arms and plant a thorough kiss to her lips. Her fingers instinctively curling up into his silky black hair and his hands firmly on her hips, pulling her against him. 

"There." he whispered breathlessly when they finally parted. "Now you won't forget me." 

"I could never forget you, even for a ten year old. Although, I will say this. Bill Weasley is gonna be a heartbreaker when he's older. The boy has some moves. Reminds me a bit of you." 

That caused Sirius to laugh and kiss her again, until she finally pushed him away needing to go. 

The Weasley family had come to mean a lot to Lana. The fact that Peter had sneaked his way into their house, into the lives of their children, the family of people he had betrayed to their death infuriated her.

The only good thing, if you could call it a good thing, that came out of Godric's Hallow was that Peter now saw her all the time. She'd pop up in the reflection of windows, ponds, and mirrors. She'd whisper his name into his ears at night. He was able to evade justice and fool the ministry as a rat, but animals were closer to the spirit world than humans were. As a rat, Lana could torture him for over a decade...and she did. She'd leave him alone for weeks at a time before she'd start up again. She took a sick sort of pleasure by lulling him into a false sense of peace before she scared the wits out of him.

He'd always been a bit bumbling, but by the time that Lana was done with him, he was a little furry ball of nerves. He tried to escape her by taking breaks from his rat form whenever possible. When he belonged to Percy Weasley he'd escape into the halls of Hogwarts, trying to become lost in the corridors, but on those occasions she was still able to scare him with a thrown chair or a message on a window just when he thought he'd found safety. He forgot that she'd been a Marauder too. She had helped make the Marauders' Map and knew the castle as well as he did. Probably better since she and Sirius frequently made escapes from the boys in their attempt to be alone.

She was gaining strength. She was getting stronger and soon she knew she'd be able to appear before him at any point. She'd be able to really do damage.