Killing Lies

┠━━━━━✬━━━━━┦

┠━━━━━✬━━━━━┦

Title: Killing Lies

Author: meshairi

Genre: Speculative Fiction

LGBTQ/MATURE: Yes. The book ratings for this one is Moderate + for dark humor/language, profanity, violence, and horror. It contain explicit words and sensitive themes, which may shock the young viewers.

Status: On-going

Description:

When the red sky falls on the nineteenth of August 2080, the people of Segunda Island never thought they'll see their beloved home end before their very eyes. They watched their society bombed into dust, taking many innocent lives. 

Is it a massacre or a genocide? They died without knowing the reason for their ill fate. 

Then they resurrected out of ordinary, shifting into something vicious. They've become a humanoid beast who craves for blood and gore. 

Jane Fortalejo have no choice to team up with a bunch of misfits. Their hope to find haven across the ocean motivates them to strive better against the so-called flesh-eating zombies; but human nature has always been so selfish, ruthless, and violent in their deepest, darkest thoughts. 

With no safe places left to run and hide, they swear to seek for the truth behind the apocalypse instead, even if their death comes as a price.

┠━━━━━✬━━━━━┦

Killing Lies is a story with an apocalyptic and dystopian vibes, in which revolves around a group of misfits, trying to survive all together in the midst of chaos. If you're a fan of science fiction with a touch of dark fantasy and horror, then this story is definitely perfect for you.