ii. two

FLICK EYED HERSELF, shooting finger guns in the full length mirror in Allison's room waiting for Allison to finish putting her dress on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

FLICK EYED HERSELF, shooting finger guns in the full length mirror in Allison's room waiting for Allison to finish putting her dress on. "Help me Flick." Allison's stumbled out of her bathroom.

"You look awesome." Flick walked over to the blonde who struggled to tie the back of her dress, "thank you. Can you help?" Allison tried lifting the laces of the corset.

"Yeah sure." Flick looked back to the mirror, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped as the two made eye contact. "Oh, you mean now!" She turned to face her blonde friend.

"You would think for someone who's gotten straight A's her whole life she would understand how to tie her own corset." Flick pulled on the laces. "Why are you pulling so hard?" Allison asked as her body twisted when Flick tightened the thing.

"I'm not." Flick scoffed, "You're just weak. There, it's my turn now." She turned away from Allison and walked into her bathroom. "I forgot my dress." Allison chuckled as Flick walked back out of the bathroom.

Flick stood in front of the hung dress as if it would move, she didn't look away. The brunette was having a staring contest with the off white gown. "Alright. You win." She blinked, Flick took the two shirts she wore off of her body before kicking her pants off.

She hummed as she slid the skirt over her head, "Shit!" She exclaimed as she tripped over her feet. "That sounded like it hurt!" Allison's voice came from behind the door.

"'Oh my, Flick are you okay?' Yeah, I am thank you!" She regained herself pulling the dress down her body. "Boom. I'm better than you and you know it." She posed dramatically.

"Do I? I do. Lets get out of here now." Allison pulled Felicity's arm and took her out of the room. "But I'm not wearing shoes." Flick complained.

"Then keep your socks on. Look, look, look, your little boyfriend is here Flick." The blonde pointed down the stairs to Max who had just entered the house. "Not my boyfriend." Flick muttered.

"Max Dennison." Flick stood at the stairs with Allison. "Flick." The boy immediately pulled his hat off of his head.

"Oh, Flick, huh?" The younger girl smirked.

"Here, I thought you weren't into Halloween." The duo walked down the stairs. "I'm not. I'm just taking my little sister, Dani, around."

"How nice of you."

"I always do it." He smiled, "My parents made him."

The older girls smiled, Allison took the opportunity speak, "You guys want some cider?" She asked.

"Sure."