>> ||09|| •A Trip down Memory Lane: Kindness•

||09.Chapter||
• A Trip down Memory Lane:
Kindness •
▪︎■▪︎+×-----♤☆-----+×▪︎■▪︎
'Thoughts...'
„Speech"
▪︎■⊙■▪︎

'„Speech"▪︎■⊙■▪︎

▪︎■⊙■▪︎

~ Previous Chapter ~

Then he turned around and crouched down:„ I'll carry you piggyback. This way we will reach the store faster."

The young Hyūga warily walked to the Hatake and carefully climbed on his back.

When the girl had fully and safely saddled down, Kakashi stood up, jumped onto the nearest building and moved forward on his way towards the center of Konohagakure.

~~~
| flashback|
***

~~~| flashback|***

***

Hinata didn't know why but she felt as if she could trust the grey haired man - as if his mere presence kept her save.

Was it because he had been the first to show her kindness, to rescue her and to care? Or perhaps it was his relaxed, calming and somehow comforting aura?
Or was it because she felt connected to the Hatake - as if he had also experienced sadness, hurt and cruelty? She wasn't a hundred percent sure but felt as if it was all of these things at once.

Hinata smiled as the houses and streets of Konoha passed beneath her at an incredible speed. She wished that one day she would also achieve the same speed as the talented shinobi.

Noticing the Hyūga's small smile, Kakashi asked with amusement clearly present in his deep voice:„Are you comfortable, Hinata-Chan?"

Hinata blushed and stuttered:„Y-Yeah... w-when are we going to arrive?"

„That's great. The store should be somewhere around here... ah, there it is.", after the Hatake finished his sentence, he came to a hold and jumped down onto the street and in front of a small, cozy looking shop.