What Makes Armani Ceramic White Watches So Popular?

Emporio Armani Ceramica is a luxury collection from the brand that is no less than a style statement for many. The watch features a lightweight design well coupled with ceramic bracelets. The watch also gets a high endurance nature which makes it resistant to scratches of all kinds. Let's get to know more about this timeless watch from Armani.

Designer watch for the designer you

The Armani Ceramic is a luxury designer men's watch that gets a silver tone dial and gold roman numerals. It also gets bronze steel finished and luminous inserts to give it a more premium look. The watch gets a polished white ceramic casing, curved mineral glass, and a stainless steel case. The strap of the designer watch is made up of polished white ceramics to give you a whole new premium feel. It gets top notch secure clasp fastening so that it keeps showing your time for ages. You will get a date display between the 4 and 5 O'clock. The watch has a chronograph function with the presence of a high quality quartz movement. The watch is water resistant up to approximately 30meters/100feet which means it will be dedicated all through your day whether you are at work or you are indulging yourself in some action.

If you wish to get your hands on this ultimate watch or many other designer luxury watches, then you can visit the Saturn Watches which deals with the retail of luxury brand watches. You will get the best quality products and outstanding after sales services.