Part one: Its only the beginning.

Screams of terror herded the streets.

The mourning sorrowful cries of the city's people flushed through each and every one of us.

Though we never knew what the mountain portrayed when the city shook, but we would soon, and it would all be over.

-"Octavious!Octavious!Oct-"

"Wha! ,(tiresome breathes)"

As I awoke from a horrible nightmare full of death and sorrow, I could see the look on my smaller brother,Caesar of 9 years age. His face full of fright and fear, I had become something he'd never seen....frightened. All my wonderous life had I been a rough and tough kind of brother, the one to fight a minitaur with my bear hands kind of person. But after seeing all of the ashy remains of my fellow comrades, I didn't know what to think but....

"Fear. I'm full of fear."

"Why? Or how?" questioned my brother.

"I don't know....I don't know."

As if it never happened my brother left the chapel and headed into the foyer.

As he leaves I open my window to see all of the citizens gazing upon the lush trees and giant hill in front of our luscious isle.

I had always been fascinated with I but never new what to think. I would sketch it from the foot, and wonder about its glory, but my parents said never to travel to the top.

Why, I never knew, but I would soon.