Chapter two: Ravens

The sun shone through the stained glass in the foyer.

I strolled out to the front courtyard to be serenated by the sweet, and savory scent of dew in the morn.

"Octavious!" yelled my frenzied brother. As if he'd seen a ghostly figure, he stopped dead in his tracks.

"Caeser?" I questioned. Caeser began to murmur something.

"Oct...Oct...Octavious!!!" yelled out through my brother.

"?...?" I turned to see a ginourmous herd of, ya you guessed it, sheep. They ran towards the inhabitants of the isle. Making everyone....suprised.

"Caesar, why were you freaking out?" I questioned.

His reply filled me with grief, "Mother has broken her leg!"

I rushed to the tent of which my mother was being housed. "Mother?! Mother?!" I screamed as I ran to find her. I was told she was in T-15 so I rushed to the scene, but i was to late.

The doctor had informed me of the misfourtune. "Your mother's leg was broken by one of the sheep who'd rampaged throughout Pompeii. And it just so happened the sheep had mad "sheep" disease. It transfered into her bloodstream and contaminated her nerves. That of which caused her to have a cesure and die. I am truly sorry for your loss."

Tears rolled down my cheecks as I thrusted towards the doctor. "Why didnt you inform me! I might as well kill you! You.....you.....you sicken me!" I pulled out my dahmgger and thrust my hand towards his head. My brother grabbed my hand but it was to late, my dagger had already intersected with his arm. "For you shall die today and be judged and suffer for your wrong doings."I whisoered as two gurdians whisked me awat to the pit or the empty building on the edge of town.

"For your wrong doing YOU will be punished." yelled the gurdian. As they left the crying of my brother was the last thing i could remeber, for the rest of the night became a blur. But one thing became clear, the crow of a raven and the beastly sound of the tearing of flesh,grinding my ears. Driving my already fragile mind crazy. My dagger was still in my poket, and I had considered taking my life, until the door swung open, whoosh!

"Your punishment is over! Now amscra!" yelled a random visiter. I saw,my random oppurtunity and left. But couldnt forget the ravens. And i never will.