chapter 6 - Fun times

August 9th 2020 // 8:30am * still didn't go to school *

Puck Pov-
I woke up to hella light in my face but then I noticed that I was on the couch & Matt was too lazy to put curtains up to the windows and I turned to the right to see Alexis head on my shoulder & we're under the same cover . Oh gosh , Matt's gonna kill me .. no no Quinn is gonna kill me .. she's very scary or maybe it's the eyes either way THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME ! Maybe if I just wake her up then we won't have a problem.

" I've been up this whole time, trying not to laugh at you while you have a whole mental breakdown with yourself." I heard and I looked down at my shoulder to see Alexis looking back at me . Our faces were like really close . We heard a cough & pulled away . We looked over to see Matt glaring at me . "Before you attack him , I came over here last night, wanting to talk to you but he was here so . And on top of that , we didn't even do anything but watch cars and fell asleep ." Alexis says smiling at me . I smiled back and nodded . " Mhm okay .. By the way, I put the cover on y'all after I kicked out .... Kaylen.. at least I think that was her name . " He added . I just shook my head . Alexis laughed & got up . " As much as I would love to stay .. I gotta go home & get some sleep ... it's a Saturday and it's too early . See ya" She says flashing me a smile one more then punching Matt in the stomach and walking out the door . Matt looked at me & smirked . "You gotta crush on my sister bro ." He says matter of factly . I rolled my eyes & laid back on the couch . "Goodbye Matthew." I said smiling to myself . "It's okay bro .. I get that way with Rachel ." He says boldly . I turned my head back to him . "Rachel is my twin sister . So if you hurt her , I'll kill you." I said & he smirked . "And Alexis is my twin sister , so if you try anything on her , I'll kill you ." He said mocking me and I rolled my eyes . "I don't like your sister dude ." I told him & he just laughed . "Yes you do but I'll let you figure it out yourself . I'm going back to sleep." He says . I shook my head . I don't like Alexis & I know for a fact she doesn't like me because she don't like boys . She's totally in love with Quinn ..
---
Quinn & the girls apartment

Quinn Pov -
Last night was one of the worst nights I've had in years . I didn't want to push Alexis away but it's like she wasn't fully there yet or something. I understand she's sorry but that really hurt my feelings. I feel bad for screaming at her now .. I know how she gets when someone screams at her now & gosh I wished I've never done that. I've been up most of the time because I couldn't sleep without her.

I picked up my phone to check the time & saw that it was only 8:37 . It's too early for this . I got up and walked out my room shutting the door behind me only to walk into Alexis . "Why are you up ?" She asked me . I just shrugged , "I couldn't sleep. Wait , why are you coming in the door ? Did you go cheat on me ?" I asked her getting upset . She looked at me and shook her head no . "What ? No . I accidentally slept at Matt's and the boys apartment after leaving here ." She says nonchalantly. "Why'd you go over there ?" I asked again and she sighed rubbing her forehead. "I wanted to talk to Matt but he was too busy with some girl so I talked to Puck & we watched cars & fell asleep." She says & I nodded . "Oh .. Can we talk ?" I asked her . She nodded and walked us into her room & closed the door . I sat at her desk as she walked to her bed . " I just wanna say that I'm so sorry for last night .. I didn't mean to scream at you or anything like that . I was just so mad and hurt . I just thought you were gonna leave me for someone else and I was just scared . I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry ." I told her . She looked at me and patted her lap . I walked over there and sat on her . " I forgive you okay ? But I told you before I'll never leave you for anyone else . I rather us talk about it then to argue about it everyday . I'm also sorry for last night . I didn't even know I was that wasted . I actually don't remember everything after dancing with Rachel .. And which reminds me I need to apologize to her because I did call her nose big." She says making me laugh . "But trust me , I don't want nobody else on this earth besides Tom Holland , Joshua Bassett & Elizabeth Olsen ." She added & I glared at her but smiled . "I love you baby ." I told her & she winked . "I love you too princess, now can we please go to sleep , It's early and I'm tried ." She says smiling . I laughed and nodded . "Great!" She says pulling me back on the bed with her. She put the covers over us and she put her arm around my waist . " Trust me Quinn , everything's gonna be alright ." She says . I just smiled and drifted back to sleep.
------