chapter 2

based on 123 GO LIKE! prank wars

THIS BOOKS ALL FOR JOKES DON'T TAKE IT SRSLY

:sob: - bree

──────────────────

"haha.. i have a great idea for the start of me and lei's rivalry!" bree laughs, villainly, she takes a piece of paper, a plate, and a cup of water, and of course, a marker. she grins and writes a -> on the piece of paper, and takes a piece of tissue paper and writes "you're pretty" on it, turning the tissue paper around she puts "ANNOYING", a laugh leaves her mouth as she sets it beside the -> paper, she then pours water on top of the plate. and with that, she ran, waiting for lei to come and see.

"ooh, what's this?" lei sees the prank bree made, looking side to side, ✨sakusa✨ then passes by, lei smiles, thinking sakusa made the "you're pretty" paper for her. "hi sakusa!" they wave, grinning. sakusa waved back thinking 'why is she looking at me like that?' sakusa brushed it off and left, "this is.. interesting." lei laughed to herself, seeing the plate with water. they arched their eyebrow and placed the "you're pretty" paper in it, seeing the hidden word. "you're pretty, ANNOYING"

lei gasps, an angry expression appears on her face. bree silently laughs watching her from the other side of the counter.

──────────────────