Chapter end

Sara Pov (year 7 old)

Bella:Hey Sara why not go to abandoned hospital.

Me: Huh nah I am good.😅

Bella:AaaAaH it's for fun plsss

Sara:Okayyyy

Bella:So will go there tomorrow okay.

Sara:Ummm okay.☺️

NEXT DAY

Bella Pov

I was waiting for my friend,,,no no pray. I was waiting for this day.She was dumb,it was so easy to make her friends.hahahahaha oh there she comes.

Me:Saaaaaarrrrrraaaaaaaa

Sara waved,I wave back, who is that with her.Grrrrr
It's her brother.It was all good till that stupid brother of her to show up.But I act as I was angry.But I was realy angry.lets go.

Bella:Why you bring your brother with you.

Steve:For safety.

Bella:Okay.☺️

For safety thu.I thought she was dumb.

AT THE ABANDONED
HOSPITAL

Still Bella's pov

Sara:This gives me creepy vibe.Lets go back.

Me:uhhh pls let's stay here for 2 days okay.After that we can go back although this whole week is holiday (auth: don't ask me what is the holiday about)so plssss.

Sara: okay.

Ya ya enjoy when you can tomorrow you will be suffering in hands.hahahahaha.

Sara:why are you smirking.
You gonna pull a prank on me or something.🧐

Me:huh nope.☺️

Sara:better be not.

NEXT DAY NIGHT

Bella's pov

I was going to her room to call her for dinner but her brother had given her dinner in her room he told "she not feeling well it's seems".
And if you don't know this is my home. My usual praying spot.And his gf also came for the extra safety. Earlier I scared his gf and told her to tell him something to make him get out of this place. She was scaredy cat so it was piece of cake.Now I gonna wait until they are gone.

During dinner

Steve gf:can we go on a date pls.

Steve:we can go on a date later babe.

Steve gf: Plssss,you never took me on a date.

Steve:But I could not leave my sister and her friend alone ,there children.

He is hard to get. Get out already I have work to do bro.

Steve gf:they would be all right here, right Bella.

Me:yes.

Steve: Okay.

At last your mine Sara.
Ready to suffer.😏

Sara Pov (before going to the abandoned hospital)

I was going home. But I saw a man is following me I speeded up my pace and he did the same I got scared.But when he suddenly told me something that made me to stop ,he told "pls go with her to her shelter, without her knowing escape from there and go from this place in this coming Saturday. Go from here in the first flight and don't ever try to help her now go don't make her suspision and don't contact me farewell."
Before I could turn around he was gone.I told this to my brother but he didn't believed me he told me it's just my halutionatio .On the day we arrived she was smirking.My brother thought she was going pull a prank.But my brother came to the light when she scared his gf to leave this place.(If you don't know sara don't have mom and dad So Sara's brother and his gf look after sara .He and his gf is going to marry next week.)that second Steve my brother told me to jump from the window and wait for me in the car.I did as my brother told.I waited and waited then my brother and his gf came. His gf my not biological mom came crying because she don't wanna leave me with that freaking gosht my FRIEND. Then when she saw me she started to ask questions but we told her will answer all her question when we leave this country.She said okay and we gone.

After 19 years
Sara Pov(21 years old)

U might think what happened to Bella right. Well that was contract a between her and the devil that she could kill anyone she want in a most torturing way but if she could not kill a person that she wanna kill in the given time then the contract brokes. Then she or her existence wouldn't be there in hell ,heven or earth.That means the Haunted hospital will be buried.Then the soul of her will be destroyed.
-------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading my creepy story. I know it wasn't scary at all but still.

And this was one of my dreams.I couldn't sleep properly.hahahahahaha. My most of the stories would be based on what I saw as a dream.So yeah

Now comment , vote and share,Now your author is out.