Chapter 5:~Old Friend~ Part 1

Some days later, Elora couldn't make herself to leave her room.
The grief of Cristiana's death had been very hard for her and both Elladan and Emersion had started to fear for Elora's life.
Elladan had sent word to both Eryn Lasgalen and Gondor to get Thranduil and Legolas here as fast as possible.
Elora had barely eaten or drunk the last days since Cristiana's death and funeral.
She was barely sleeping and after morning, she locked herself in her and Elladan's royal chambers.

Elladan slowly made his way to his and his wife's chambers.
Elora laid on the side in her and Elladan's double four poster bed, tired and barely moving.
Elladan sighed as he reached the golden double doors to their chambers and he gently knocked on the door, "Elora, meleth nín, I know you're in there!,"He said gently but worriedly, "Elora! You haven't eaten something since last night. You have to let me in! Your father is arriving today. So does your brother and The King & Queen Of Gondor. My brother! But also Gimli! Elora! You have to let me in! I don't want to get the royal keys to unlock the door to our chambers!," And Elora clutched herself against her silk pillow, ignoring her husband's voice.
The pain in her heart grow every day and the hunger and thirst did not make it any better.
Why did not Mandos let her pass? In her dreams, The Valar had told her that she was not fated to die. That she was not yet to leave Middle Earth and that it was long time before she was to leave Middle Earth.
"Elora!,"Her husband's pleading voice called again.
Elladan sighed when he realised his wife was not going to respond to him.
And he turned to a guard, "Get the royal keys, thank you," And the guard bowed and left.

The guard was soon back with the keys and bowed before his King. "Thank you,"Elladan smiled. And the guard left.
Elladan put the key into the keyhole, "Alright, Elora! I'm coming in!," And he entered their chambers.
He swallowed hard when he saw his wife laying in their bed, barely moving but breathing normally.
He went over to their bed and sat down on the edge of her side of the bed between her lower body and upper body.
Elora was still just in her nightgown.
"Elora, meleth nín,"Elladan said gently, "Your father will arrive soon. We're all worried about you, Elora. Do you hurt anywhere? Do you want something?," Elora mumbled something in response. "Elora, I can't hear you,"Elladan explained gently. "I said, 'Go away!,' "Elora muttered angrily. "Elora,"Elladan said slowly, "If you continue like this, you'll die," And Elora slowly let a few tears fall. "Please! Just go! I wanna be alone!,"She literally screamed at him. Elladan swallowed, "Elora, please, at least drink some water, please. For me," And Elora sighed and drank the glass of water that stood on her nightstand. "Please, go now,"Elora whispered weakly.
Elladan sighed and stroked her forehead, gently placing a kiss on her forehead before leaving their chambers, closing the door behind him.
"My King, King Thranduil & Prince Legolas along with Elessar and Queen Arwen and the dwarf Gimli has just arrived. Your brother is with them as well," A guard explained. And Elladan nodded, "Good, tell them to wait in the throne room. I'll be right there," The guard bowed and left.
Elladan glanced at the doors to his and Elora's chambers and sighed before he left for the throne room.

"The Light Kingdom is different since the last time we were here,"Legolas explained. And Thranduil sighed, "I fear it has to do with its Queen," And Aragorn sighed, "I don't think Elora is feeling well," And Legolas sighed, "You're right. The nature is grieving for its Queen. Elora is definitely not well,"
Suddenly, Elladan entered the throne room and he went over to them, "I'm so glad you're here, my friends," And Thranduil looked at his son in law worriedly, "How is my daughter?," And Elladan sighed, "Not well. She's barely eats or drink. She hasn't gone out of bed for the last few days after Cristiana died," "She's grieving. She's fading,"Thranduil said worriedly. And Elladan sighed, "I don't think she's fading. But grieving she does. I was hoping any of you could manage to talk to her and get her out of her room. Believe me, both Emersion and I have tried. But she barely even say anything. Everyone in The Kingdom of those who works here, including her ladies/friends have tried but she's doesn't respond. She tells everyone to go away. To leave her alone. She gets very angry when you try to get her to even drink some water. She actually yelled at me this morning," "Oh, iellig,"Thranduil sighed. "Well, let's go talk to her,"Aragorn said.