Thanks

1 year.

I spent and entire fucking year writing this.

1 chapter per week for 1 whole year.

And I'm finally done.

I can't say I'm not relieved. This was the first story I'd ever attempted to write so I'm aware that it's messy, and will be going back to edit it when I have the time.

But I just want to thank everyone who made it to the end. I think, more than anything, it's helped me gain some confidence in my writing. The community on this app is honestly so supportive, even though pretty much everyone is anonymous.

But I mean, what are we going to do? Judge each other for reading fan fiction?

There are a few people I'd like to give a special thanks to.

mariapartridge-  , I can't even remember when you started reading this but it feels like you've been here the whole time. I can't thank you enough for sticking around and reading the whole thing. I always wait for your comments and they've meant more to me than you could ever imagine.

kaylasinthisdress  , you radiate positivity. Thank you for motivating me, I would have given up on this project a long time ago if you hadn't kept telling me how much you enjoyed it. A part of me still doesn't believe you, but I'm so glad I saw it through. Thank you for that, endlessly.

alecssmile and immi222 , the two of you are so active and vocal. I appreciate you guys immensely for making me want to stay on this platform. Your messages on my page never failed to make my day.

I have no idea who you guys are, but I'm so grateful that you found this story.

Hopefully I don't sound too emotional.

To everyone one else, I've read EVERY SINGLE comment that has been left on this story. Don't think I don't see or appreciate you. Because I do. And I sincerely hope you enjoyed the story.

My DMs are always open besties, and feel free to post whatever you want on my conversations board.

Be kind to yourselves.