Chapter 1

It was dark outside. a door went open, the door of Ishas bedroom, she was wearing a beatiful dress and she did her make-up, something she usually never did. Isha was the girl who dindt excist. Probably the half of the people on her school dindt know who this girl was. This girl who was pretty, very pretty. At school she was a nerd a stupid nerd! who dindt excist, this girl, she had a crush. She never told anyone on who she had a crush. But this girl she did something she never did.

Ishas bedroom door went open, it was dark outside. Her parents were allready asleep but she stayed up, waiting for her parents to go to bed. They probably went to bed at 11pm.
Isha walked to the stairs to go downstairs, hoping she would not wake anyone up.
She is on the stairs very silent she walks downstairs, she can allready see the door, behind that door, the streets the empy streets. She is ready to go outside..

Noah says goodbye to his parents, to close the door. His parents dont care if hes gone for the night, he ussualy is. He gets on his bike, in his skinny jeans and his black shirt. This boy a very handsome boy is loved by the girls at his school, he has many friends he does not like them all but he thinks that theyre okay.
He gets on his bike to go to his destination

This night, this night is suppost to be the best night of their lifes, the funny thing is that they dont even know it theirselfes.

Usually Isha goes early to bed after whatching netflix, she dreams about having a relationship with her crush, and you know doing all the things a normal teenager would do, she is 16 so it would be normal for her to have a boyfriend, have s*x, go to parties etc. Lets just say Isha had never done any of those things, she is the lonely girl she never had a boyfriend, drunk alchohol and she also never hooked up with someone.
The whole school thinks she is gay atleast she thinks the whole school thinks that she is gay, she is not gay guys!

Anyways back to the main characters! Isha is on her bike right now she is almost there, Noah is also almost there.
I think that isha is excised, she probably is. This is one of the first parties she had ever gone to..
Noah is also excited, he usually is not really excised for those things he goes to parties often, so it is kinda weird that he is excited.

There it is, his destination he sees a big mansion in front of him. The mansion of Thomas,
Thomas his parents are very rich, but theyre on vacation right now, so he is home alone.
At the same time Isha arrives she trows here bike in the grass and gets to the front door, she looks around, and sees Noah on her left also walking to the front door.

There they are, togheter at the front door standing next to eachother. 'Hey' says Noah, 'H-hey' Isha cant believe that Noah said something to her! Its unbelievable!
'Hey guys' Thomas opens the door to let them in. 'Hey bro' Noah said hey and walks in to the house. 'Hey Thomas' I brought something for you, Isha gives Thomas a little present and walks in to the house.

'Hey hottie!' Isha looks to her right 'Hey?' She sees a boy standing next to her, 'Do you want to grab a drink?'. 'Right now?' Says Isha, 'yeah' says the boy. 'Fine'
Isha has no idea who this boy is. He looks fine tho.
'Let me grab it for you my lady'. 'A-alchohol?' Isha had never had Alchohol before.
'Yeah, alchohol whats wrong with that'
'I've never had alchohol before'
'let this be your first time, you are so pretty' says the boy 'Let me introduce myself! Im Parker'
'I'm Isha, I guess this will be my first time alchohol then'.