Freckles 🥰

Yamaguchi's POV:

   There's never a time I can catch him alone, he's always with Hinata and I won't lie it hurts. It feels like I'm being abandoned all over again. Here's what happened about two months ago that I don't think I'll ever get over.

                              2 months ago

   I was ready for practice and I was also ready to get it over with because I told Tsukki that I liked him, however he never actually answered me back. So I walked to practice alone and I saw everyone..besides Tsukki, I felt like crying because I knew he was avoiding me on purpose, still I continued on with practice. Kageyama showed me a picture that was taken a while ago by Tsukishima with a caption saying "bye Yams" the picture was of him and Kuroo kissing. I started bawling in front of everyone, it was very embarrassing but I couldn't even think about that, all I could think about is why Tsukki would do this to me..

                        End of flashback

   Now I'm sitting here all alone all over again. Kageyama is dating Hinata, Daichi and Suga, Ennoshita probably having a threesome with the other two, Tanaka and Kiyoko, Yachi and her random girlfriend that she introduced us to, Takeda with Ukai, Asahi with Noya and finally Tsukishima with Kuroo. I'm all alone and I've accepted that I forever will be. Since I was sitting on a bench for about an hour waiting for Kagehina to show up but they never did so I just walked home by myself. I never realized how much I missed Tsukki honestly, I always knew that he was such an asshole so I never thought that I would miss him if he went away from me, even when I liked him but I was wrong, very very wrong. I walked inside of my house and I turned on the light to find Kageyama sitting on my couch. "Kageyama?" I questioned and then asked "what are you doing here? You should be with Hinata" he didn't reply for a few seconds but then he finally did "I ditched him, he's cheating on me with Kenma." I was shocked because Hinata really doesn't seem like the type to do that! I quickly ran over to the couch, sat on it right next to him and gave him a hug. "I'm so sorry Kageyama, I kinda know how it feels I guess I mean I never dated Tsu-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because Kageyama kissed me

   After a long kiss we pulled away from each other and he said "don't mention him right now" and he started to play with my hair a bit, I loved the feeling of Kageyama's hand but something didn't feel right "no no Kageyama don't do this to me!" I yelled as I got up, he looked confused and asked me "what do you mean?" I just looked at him with tears forming in my eyes and said "you're using me right? To get over Hinata?" Now having a few tears flowing out he quickly got up and hugged me "no Yamaguchi I promise I love you. Why do you think I wasn't crying over Hinata? I dated him to get closer to you since I knew that we had nothing in common. I know I sound like a jerk but he cheated anyway" I looked at him and he wiped my tears away and kissed my cheek, I felt really bad now "I'm so sorry for assuming Kageyama.." he just replied with kissing me. I love this so much and I love him even more, I never thought that I would love Kageyama honestly, he is so out of my league but I mean I tried for Tsukishima and he is definitely out of my league too. He started taking off my clothes and asked me "do I have your consent to go all the way Yams?" I just nodded and kissed him again and since he knew that he had my consent he started to take off his clothes and take off the rest of mine. He then pulled away from the kiss and told me to open my mouth and so I did and he shoved his fingers inside so he can prep me. After a while of that he teased my hole with his finger, pushing a small bit of it in and then pulling it back out, I couldn't take it anymore so I begged "Kageyama please.." I gripped his shoulders hard as he finally pushed two fingers in and then he noticed something "Yams do you finger yourself? You're not very tight at all" I felt very embarrassed as he asked this and I didn't want to respond because I used to touch myself while thinking of Tsukishima. He pulled my chin up to look at him with the hand that he wasn't using to finger me and asked again "do you finger yourself baby?" I nodded and he smirked.

   He took his fingers out of me and told me "the safeword will be green okay?" "Yes" and after the agreement on the safeword he started pushing inside of me but then I remembered something "K-Kageyama! We're forgetting a condom!" He pulled out and grabbed a box that he must've forgot that he brought earlier and ripped it open with his teeth and slid it on his member. He started to push back inside and I already felt so full, he finally pushed it all inside and that's when I let out the scream "Kageyama~!" I held onto his shoulders really tightly and he whispered in my ear "shhhh you're okay beautiful" and he kissed me again. After the kiss I nodded signaling that he can start thrusting and he definitely did. He didn't exactly go super fast but he definitely didn't go slow and it felt so amazing "A-Ahhhh~ Ka-geyama~" He was preventing me from being able to speak properly and it didn't help when he decided to go faster. "You feel so so good baby" he said as I felt his dick twitch so I knew he was going to cum soon. I pushed me down onto the couch and started to bounce on him "Fuckk~!" I couldn't keep in my moans at all. He gripped onto my hips and helped me go faster "S-Shit! I think I'm gonna cum soon.." Kageyama said and I replied with going even faster if that was possible. He pulled my hips all the way down as he came hard inside the condom and I was about to cum too but he stopped me by holding my member in place and pushing his thumb over my tip "K-Kageyama! What are y-you doing?!" I yelled as I tried to push his hand off but I couldn't, he was much stronger than me. "I just want to see your face for a minute before the beauty of your orgasm face comes out" Kageyama said as he kissed me on my face in a bunch of different places "when I say cum you cum okay?" He asked and I nodded with some tears forming in my eyes because of the wait. He took his hand off and said "cum" I immediately saw white as I had a mind blowing orgasm all over my stomach and a bit on his. I was panting really hard and he hugged me and kissed me to try and calm me down from my orgasm.

   Finally I calmed down and he picked me up and we went into the bathroom and that's where he finally pulled out of me and tied up the condom and threw it away. We sat in the warm bath water for a while just talking about past things and then he asked me "will you be my boyfriend Yams?" Of course I responded with "yes!" I kissed him and that's when I knew that I wouldn't be alone again.

   Omg it felt amazing to write this. I'm so sorry for taking forever to come back I have school now and I haven't seen my counselor in a while so I've just been super stressed but I have finally made another story and I hope this makes at least one person happy! ❤️