1-Welcome home

Hayley:
,,Dad..DAD!!''-I screamed to my dad,I screamed and screamed,but he couldn't hear me..oh,I know why,he is listening to loud music,but he just does it,when he's happy..so SOMETHING GOOD HAPPEND !!!!
I ran into his room and laughed..he looked at me smiling and turned off the music.
,,Oh,Hello honey..ehm,why are you laughing?-He asked me,he was a little bit nervous tho because:,,I saw you dancing to the music,that's why haha!!'' .... ,,Oh,Ehm..''
,,Oh Dad,it's okay,so why are you so happy?''
,,Well..I work at a really famous company and I met a woman..she is so gorgeous and we want to marry soon..IF THAT'S OKAY FOR YOU OF COURSE..if not,than not..'' .. ,,Wow Dad,that's GORGEOUS!!A new stepmom and a new life..I love it!! .... ,,Good Honey!!Because me and her are going to a honeymoon for 4 weeks..or 2 months,but don't worry,she has a older son,he is in your class and I think you guys know eachother right ??'' .. ,,What's his name dad?''
,,Jayden Mikolina..he will have the room next to you!!Isn't that gorgeous ???''
Wait What,the badboy from the school,JAYDEN..he will be my stepbro.. I Hope,he won't talk to me :)
,,Eh Yes,I Totally Know Him,he sits behind me..''
,,Oh that's gorgeous honey!!'' ....
** Ding Dong **
,,Oh,I think they're here!!'' .... ,,Yay!!''-I said sarcastically ....!
,,Hello Darling and Jayden :)'' ,,Hello Mister Eleven and.. Hayley..!!''.
,,Heeyy..Miss Mikolina and.. Jayden ....''
,,Hey Guys,Let's Go into the house,and Wow Hayley,You Look so good,and Jayden told me a lots of things,about you!!'' Wait What,THE JAYDEN MIKOLINA TOLD HIS MOTHER/MOM/  ABOUT ME .. oh,Jayden looked at this mother with a dead stare..cute..:):)
,,Ehm Hayley,Are you coming ??''-Jayden..Jayden asked me.. ,,Yes,I'm coming..!!''
,,So Guys,Me and Susanne will go to the honeymoon TODAY GUYS..that means,you guys have to be alone.. please Be nice To eachothers..understand me ?!''
,,Yes Mister E,I will be totally nice to Hayley..'' - Jayden said and smirks at me..fuck.. 
,,Yes..'' ,,Well Guys,Hayley can you Show Jayden the rooms and the whole house/villa/??'' ,,Yes,sure,c'mon Jayden..'' ,,Coming!!''
,,Wait Guys,we are going now,the taxi,which drove me and Jayden to this place,will drive me and Jay to the honeymoon..''
,,Bye Honey..''My dad said and gave me a hug and I kissed him at his cheek..Jayden and his mother Susanne also hugged and kissed at eachothers cheeks..Jayden's soft side?..Nvm..
,,So,C'mon Hay..show me the rooms :)'' ,,Yes Jayden,and what did you just called me?'' ,,I called you Hay cutie,and I will do it again and again.. ,,Ugh..'' Why is he so cute and attractive,but such an asshole??
,,Everything okay with you Hay?'' Wait,did. He just asked,if everything is okay!!How nice..
,,Yes,Thank you for asking..JayJay,Yes I will call you like that now,so I can piss You off too :)'' ,,You don't piss me off Honey,you're just making me hoernyy with that :)''
,,Fine..Wait WHAT !?''-I screamed and looked at him,like a shooked chicken.. ,,Yep Darling,but didn't you want to show me the rooms?'' ,,Yes..!!''
I grabbed his hand and run up the stairs,he almost fall down..haha 👏😂
words:568