2-Face to Face

Hayley:
,,Here is my bedroom!!''-I said to Jayden and I pointed to my bedroom..
He grabbed my arm and walked into the bedroom..
,,Why do we already grab our arms ?!'' .. ,,Because we are cool Hay!!'' ,,Wait,Did I said that loud??'' .... ,,Yep Hay,You did :€'' ,,Oh ehm..And—WOW!!''
He Pushed me on my big and comfy bed,but why!? ,,Jayden,What the heck!!'' ,,So Honey,now tell me About your day..'' ,,Why should I??'' ,,Because you starred at me,in school..!!''-He said,with his cute smirk on his face..I looked at him shooked,but he was totally right..I really stared at him,in school..even when he was making out with a other girl..other girl,why did I say that like this,him and Me are not even together..!!
,,You're popular in the school and you grabbed my hair and said to me that my name his familiar to the game HayDay..that's why..!!''
That was a lie,I starred at him the whole time,because he's hot,but he doesn't need to know that..that's just unnecessary details..totally..probably..!! ,,You're lying..''
,,No,You don't even know me,why would you know,if I lie or not?!'' Did this Sentence hurt him?He looks a little bit said now..No,I can't hurt him!!He don't likes or loves me,right ??
,,I know you pretty well,don't worry..'' ,,Well,I'm gonna get some water,want sum too ??''
,,No,But coffee..I will come with you into the kitchen Hay,C'mon.!''
,,I can Go alone..!!'' ,,Nope,You can't..!!'' ,,Fine,than Go with me..''
** We both Walked into the kitchen **
,,Okay,so Here's the kitchen,and here you can do your co—FFEE !!'' I fell,but two strong arms held me tight..but not just arms..the arms from JayJay..I mean from Jayden..I could see him in his beautfiul green-blue eyes..it was like Heaven..
Jayden:
I looked in her brown,but almost green and yellow eyes..it was like heaven.We looked at eachothers really long and didn't stopped with that..I Hope I don't have feelings for her..
Hayley:
,,Hey JayJay??'' - I asked after the five..or ten minutes..he looked at me and said:,,Yes Hay..what's the prob Darling?'' .. ,,First of all,Don't call me Darling..and second it's like in this WattPad stories I always read,but It can't end like this with us ....
,,Hay,I'm a badboy..I can't have a girlfriend,don't worry..!!'' Ok,That hurts,but why?I will not fell in love with him!!
,,Okay,I will go to my room now,and I will take   my water..!!'' .. ,,Did That hurt you Hay?'' - He asked me..ofcc that hurt,and Idk Why..
,,No,Why should that have been hurt..??''
,,Idk..You looked sad Hay..can I have my Coffee??'' ,,Ehm,Yes of-of course!!'' - After I said that,I gave him the coffee,but before I could gave him the coffee,I shaked to hard and I accidentally spilled the coffee,on Jayden..sh!t..fuck..
,,OMG JAYJAY,I'M SO SO SORRY..I SWEAR IT WAS AN ACIEDENT AND I—''
Wow..He putted his finger on my mouth and said:,,Sshh..It's okay,but please give me a wet wipe..please Hay it's burning,like Fire!!''
,,Oh,Yes,Sorry!!Here!!''- I gave him a wet wipe and he nooded with his head,as a ,,thank you'' or some thing like this..
,,I'm Really sorry JayJay..it was an accident,really!!'' ,,Hey Hay!!It's totally okay,now go to your room..or to mine *smirks* and than you will take a pillow and cuddle with it..or with me and than you will sleep and calm down..!!''
,,Fine..:):)'' - I Said sarcastilly to JayJay..Jayden.. :):)
words:628